Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2.43 Average
Ninjas
Try out newest update for skillmanager please. Also, more details about what happens when you're getting bunnies would be useful. I can straight up parse until I run out of TP 3x over without a bunny. Also, at last glance Angel's profile is just my profile with the level 52-60 skills added, so getting bunnies in one and not the other is pure coincidence. Bunnies are a factor of latency, has nothing to do with profiles.
True they don't actually fail on raids but the damage are not maxed out, or is it? and yes that's actually based on a dummy, I managed to up the damage a bit to 1kish

I agree Ace latency is a huge factor in the equation I will update on parser after i tweak my network a bit
(08-12-2015, 01:11 PM)ivanhere86 Wrote:  so far angolo beta profile is the best..need to on the "queing allowed" box on the new skill manager to lessen the bunnys
may need to manually press the some instant skills when the damage buffs are up thou

profile below

I don't recommend the usage of my NEWSkillManagerProfile since it's not working perfectly.
Sometimes any OGCDs fuck up the Ninjutsu rotation, create bunnies and disables the bot for a few seconds (refuses to use any skills.)

I think the new skill manager is not good enough for ninjas - there is one important option missing:
Next Skill Prio

With this option I would be able to avoid bunny creation. Im sure about it for 100%.

"previous skill id" is fine, but ruins many rotations since you cant decide if your - for example - duality will be used with aeolian / dancing / armor, cause the previous skill is always gust slash.

Tbh for Ninjas I recommend the usage of my OLD skill mngr. profile since there is everything working perfectly. The only annoying thing is that you have to switch new / old skill manager if you want to play another class. But thats a work for ~10 seconds.

http://www.mmominion.com/Thread-NIN-Prof...Y-08-08-15
nah am using both your old/profile/skilmngr they still gooood!
Try the new update Angel, it does something somewhat similar to what next skill prio does for ninjutsu.
(08-13-2015, 04:22 PM)Ace Wrote:  Try the new update Angel, it does something somewhat similar to what next skill prio does for ninjutsu.

Internally "fix"? Or option to be edited by myself?
You must fix it. "Next skill prio" is obsolete. Chain is the option to use now. It is more reliable and it won't break the profile if the number of skills in the profile changes.

Ex: Chain
Raiton (Cast)
Prev Skill Id: 2261
Chain Name: Raiton
Chain end.

Chi
Prev Skill Id: 2259

Ten
Chain Start

All other relevant conditions must be applied.
Chain is not the prob..
(08-13-2015, 04:21 PM)veraishi Wrote:  nah am using both your old/profile/skilmngr they still gooood!

http://www.mmominion.com/Thread-NIN-Prof...13-08-2015

I think my New Skill Manager works pretty well now. Please try it and leave your opinion :)

Had 1 bunny interruption within 3x ~4:30 minutes dummy testing - no clue how or why this interruption came, I will keep an eye on it.
(08-13-2015, 09:15 PM)Angelol Wrote:  
(08-13-2015, 04:21 PM)veraishi Wrote:  nah am using both your old/profile/skilmngr they still gooood!

http://www.mmominion.com/Thread-NIN-Prof...13-08-2015

I think my New Skill Manager works pretty well now. Please try it and leave your opinion :)

Had 1 bunny interruption within 3x ~4:30 minutes dummy testing - no clue how or why this interruption came, I will keep an eye on it.

Getting lots of bunnies... :S