Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Bot will not initiate 2nd step in duty profile
check chest ids
I can only add: Bot doesnt do 2nd step no matter what it is. It's like the 2nd step doesnt exist.

Don't know why, be it Haukke, LoCa, Halatali..... after step 1 bot leaves. It's solo duty btw.
(08-09-2015, 10:30 AM)tiberian1985 Wrote:  any solution with this problem sofar? my duties profile completly ignore the 2nd steps and just quit.

-- Persistent Data
local multiRefObjects = {

} -- multiRefObjects
local obj1 = {
["Category"]=1;
["Encounters"] = {
-- Kiste 1
[1] = {
["doWait"] = true;
["radius"] = 10;
["taskFunction"] = "ffxiv_task_loot.Create";
["waitTime"] = 3000;
["startPos"] = {
["General"] = {
["x"] = -33.018615722656;
["y"] = 17;
["z"] = -2.0958364009857;
["h"] = 1.5330821275711;
};
};
["lootid"] = 302;
};
-- Kiste 2
[2] = {
["doWait"] = true;
["radius"] = 10;
["taskFunction"] = "ffxiv_task_loot.Create";
["waitTime"] = 6000;
["startPos"] = {
["General"] = {
["x"] = 71.608711242676;
["y"] = -260.98260498047;
["z"] = -18.790084838867;
["h"] = 2.0231318473816;
};
};
["lootid"] = 303;
};
};
["EncounterIndex"] = 0;
["MapID"] = 363;
}
return obj1

added failtime = no change
added steps = no change still quit after first step
raise waittime= no change

any more solution would help thx

ps: it still loot first chest so loot doesnt seem to be disabled

i just told you, looting is disabled in the bot, it will always skip this step. right now looting is crashing the bot. so the duty helper is coded to skip any loot commands in the profiles and should just go on to the next step or leave.

are these like boss loot chests? or just like the crates through out the dungeon. if its the creates through out the dungeon, i know why its skipping if the 2nd one is far away from the first one. its the SE tele hack fix which broke most the old profiles, if you teleport to far you do not sync with the server. this happens the bot will not loot.
its just chest in duties not boss chests,also if looting is disabled shouldnt just skip first step too my still loot first chest.but well i try to add some steps in middle see if it will fix this crap.

what i dont get is why does it loot first chest but not the other 1 if loot is disabled

now i am pretty sure it not SE protection vs teleport hack because kill encounters can just port anywhere on the map without any problem.

i changed the 2nd step to kill encounter it port there without any problem.
because its the first encount it just does the first encounter then it checks and sees next one is looting and then leaves. so yes its because looting is disabled.

and kill encounters cannot just TP anywhere. If you try and run many of the old profiles mobs dont load in or you cant attack them till you try and sync.

Like ive said from the start the profile is broken because looting is disabled. There are ways around it.
If you teleport to the chest position is the chest there?
its not that, sebbs Looting is disabled. it is ignoring the looting encounters, it only does the first one because its the very first encounter. ive tested it on several profiles, i changed the 2nd cord in the profile to kill and it teleports right there, and chest is visable, its totaly because looting is disabled. Ive switch the looting task to interact to by pass it for now.
problem solved using interact works just as fine as looting and step wont be skipped
you are welcome