Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Moded craft task w. basic Collectable support
Hi,

Moded the craft-task to auto-accept collectable synths for my race towards mastercraft books tonight since it was finally good turn-in items.

The craft-task will work as previous with the added feature of auto accepting the collectable pop-up.
Replace the file it in the FFXIVMinion/LuaMods/ffxivminion/ folder and reload the bot in game with ctrl+l. You will need to execute the Collectable Synthesis command manually.

Throwing in the crating profile I was using aswell, made 58 items all from NQ mats, all but 1 qualified for turn in. Craft: ~590, Ctrl: ~520, CP: 369 (used stone soup)
Profile requires:
Muscle Memory
Comfort Zone
Tricks of the Trade
Steady Hand II
Byregot's Blessing
Innovation (optional)
Ingenuity II
Careful Synthesis II

I hope this helps some in the grind until Ace delivers more crafting goodies to us! :D

Attached Files
.zip   CraftMod.zip (Size: 3.25 KB / Downloads: 82)
After AceLib gets updated tomorrow, this will be what crafting looks like: http://puu.sh/jx6Rj/da29ac3ce0.jpg

I'll leave this post up until such time as I push the new craft lua, since it may still be useful to somebody for the new few hours.
amazing
(08-11-2015, 03:34 AM)Ace Wrote:  After AceLib gets updated tomorrow, this will be what crafting looks like: http://puu.sh/jx6Rj/da29ac3ce0.jpg

I'll leave this post up until such time as I push the new craft lua, since it may still be useful to somebody for the new few hours.

Awesome Ace. Feel free to close this when your update is live!
Updated craft and gathering with collectibles, will probably need some testing since I'm not equipped to do that.
would it be possible to modify the code to accept 1 nq and 1hq ingredient.
Bricks, the question is kinda not this topic, but there is a work around that may work in your case.

If you are using say HQ Ore + NQ Ore to make an ignot, if you select them , then start your first craft but do nothing, prior to starting the Crafting Bot it will continue to use the EXACT SAME NQ/HQ setup you declared at first until not possible, then will default back to all NQ or just stop. So if your material ratios remain the same for HQ/NQ mats and not all random and trying to let the BOT decide (This does NOT WORK) , then you can make it work use whatever HQ materials and NQ you want.

This work around is fine if crafting collectibles as well, I just tried prior to posting.