Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Is there a Lazy Raider Feature?
Heart 
I am brand new, started today after months of struggling with Rebornbuddy, I am so glad I found this. ThumbsUp

I'm hoping there is a process I can use that will fight or heal for me but allow me to do the moving and turning it on and off easily? I have a disability that makes playing very difficult and having the help of something capable of doing decent rotations and healing would be the perfect thing to let me play again. Rebornbuddy has this option but it crashed so much I gave up on the idea I could do this. Now I'm hopeful again.
Assist mode also has filters.

If you want to turn off aoe you can setup your skill profile to this effect and enable or disable the filter with 1 click.

Its very handy for duties
(09-15-2015, 06:34 AM)sebbs Wrote:  Assist mode also has filters.

If you want to turn off aoe you can setup your skill profile to this effect and enable or disable the filter with 1 click.

Its very handy for duties

This is amazing. OMG all the effort I put into a different option and now this Expect And the people are crazy nice. Thank you all so much. It does cost more but how much more is a working product worth? lol

AWESOME!!!

I am sure it's documented somewhere but I have not figured it out yet. My Chocobo and my summoned pets don't seem to get summoned automatically. This thing is so robust I'm sure it's here somewhere.

Thanks to someone posting the answer I now have my Chocobo working fine, still no idea how to get a summoned creature to stay out or how to define which one stays out.
Thats a skill profile which class and which pet?

If u set summon to target pet it will summon if your mossing a pet.

If you set summon 1 to filter 1 on and summon 2 to filter 1 off you can toggle which pet gets summoned.

There are a few skill profiles in the forums

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/qv619iv7840hs...EVSta?dl=0