Thread Rating:
  • 30 Vote(s) - 3.3 Average
EasyDragoon Profile w/ Ace's Positional Assister *UPDATED* 20-Mar-2016
Hi thanks for sharing your DRG profile.

It all loads fine for me, however when i try to use it on test dummy it just says " Cannot Use Yet"

Any Ideas?

Thanks
I think you need to change line 3 of your directions

#3 Place DrgAssist Folder into Bots\FFXIVMinion\LuaMods\ffxivminion

should just be

#3 Place DrgAssist Folder into Bots\FFXIVMinion\LuaMods\

That would be why you guys aren't getting the drgassist to show up under the lua tab
(09-15-2015, 11:07 PM)showme1 Wrote:  I think you need to change line 3 of your directions

should just be

That would be why you guys aren't getting the drgassist to show up under the lua tab

i have mine on the Bots\FFXIVMinion\LuaMods\ffxivminion folder and it works.

Just wanted to share that.
gotcha
(09-15-2015, 10:36 PM)viperkc Wrote:  Hi thanks for sharing your DRG profile.

It all loads fine for me, however when i try to use it on test dummy it just says " Cannot Use Yet"

Any Ideas?

Thanks

The only explanation I can think of is that all your skills were put on CD from switching between jobs/classes outside of town. Was that the case?

(09-15-2015, 11:07 PM)showme1 Wrote:  I think you need to change line 3 of your directions

should just be

I double checked my file destination. Bots\FFXIVMinion\LuaMods\ffxivminion\DrgAssist is still correct
Abilities were not on any CDs, i switched from yours to the other i was using and it works fine. I will play with it some more later.

thanks for sharing. we need more like you Cutesmile

Any Ideas?

Thanks

Disable queuing in the skill manager and it will work, it's getting tripped up on something when queuing is enabled.
(09-15-2015, 10:13 PM)hxx112 Wrote:  
(09-15-2015, 10:00 PM)Devilslayercross Wrote:  still not showing up. I have a ticket in for support cause no LUA files are loading

Is it just the DrgAssist not loading?

Make sure you have a folder named DrgAssist in Bots\FFXIVMinion\LuaMods\

Make sure the files init.lua and module.def are inside the DrgAssist folder

Attach the bot from the minion launcher and click the LuaMods drop down menu at the top ingame. Select DrgAssist to bring up the positional window.

DRGAssist is in the LUAmods file or the ffxivminions file? Cause I have it in the minions file with the skill profile in the SkillManager profiles

retard hour is over. Had the files in the OLD launcher files lol
(09-16-2015, 03:43 AM)wycs Wrote:  

Any Ideas?

Thanks

Disable queuing in the skill manager and it will work, it's getting tripped up on something when queuing is enabled.

Disabling that did the trick!

Thanks
(09-16-2015, 03:43 AM)wycs Wrote:  Disable queuing in the skill manager and it will work, it's getting tripped up on something when queuing is enabled.

Thanks, i'll update my post about that