Thread Rating:
  • 30 Vote(s) - 3.3 Average
EasyDragoon Profile w/ Ace's Positional Assister *UPDATED* 20-Mar-2016
(11-12-2015, 12:25 AM)Waldstein Wrote:  Thank you.

I feel like this is already a huge improvement. But it didn't use Geirskogul for me at all (played around with the filters)

Maybe the new minion version has just some bugs, no idea if it's a problem with the script.

I used it manually and I saw a huge dps improvement from last version.

I will test the automatic AoE later.

I changed the way Geirskogul is spent on single target.

The OLD Geirskogul rotation:
ID->Dis->CT->BotD->4th->If BotD > 22s then uses Geirskogul->TT->VT->FT->etc

The NEW Geirskogul rotation:
ID->Dis->CT->BotD->If BotD >17.5s then uses Geirskogul->4th->TT->VT->FT->If BotD >17.5s then uses Geirskogul->4th->etc[/b]

So with the NEW rotation, you won't see Geirskogul being used at the start until ID->DIs->CT->BotD->4th->TT->VT->FT->4th->ID->Dis->CT->Geirskogul->4th->etc

In a long fight, the number of times Geirskogul is being used in the NEW rotation is the same as the OLD rotation so you shouldn't see a dps difference caused by Geirskogul between the 2 rotations.

However, changing Geirskogul to the NEW rotation allows me to put in checks everywhere in the combo chain to see if Geirskogul will hit 2 mobs instead of 1.

The NEW Geirskogul rotation is actually this:
ID->If BotD >17.5s & 2 Targets in front then Geirskogul->
Dis->If BotD >15s & 2 Targets in front then Geirskogul->
CT->If BotD >12.5s & 2 Targets in front then Geirskogul->If BotD >17.5s then uses Geirskogul->
4th->If BotD >22.5s & 2 Targets in front then Geirskogul->
TT->If BotD >17.5s & 2 Targets in front then Geirskogul->
VT->If BotD >15.5s & 2 Targets in front then Geirskogul->
FT->If BotD >12.5s & 2 Targets in front then Geirskogul->If BotD >17.5s then uses Geirskogul->
4th->->If BotD >22.5s & 2 Targets in front then Geirskogul->Repeat

So for boss fights where he summons adds, the NEW rotation will do more dps than the OLD rotation because it will fire off Geirskogul immediately if it detects 2 mobs or more in front of you without losing BotD

If you can, try it again on a target dummy and let it run for a bit. If it's working correctly, you'll never see BotD >30s, it'll fire off Geirskogul to prevent that from happening.

As for the smart AoE detection, the rotation should be this if it's working correctly:
ID->Dis->CT->4th->If 3 targets in front then spam Doom Spike if BotD>12.5s->TT->VT->FT-4th->If 3 targets in front then spam Doom Spike if BotD>12.5s->Repeat
Geirskogul checks are still in place between all the oGCDs

I only tried it once inside Neverreap and I didn't have any problems, but let me know if you guys run into any problems with the Smart AoE. And don't forget to turn it off for bosses like Faust with Filter 4
One thing I noticed if it needs to refresh BotD while on combo chain part "Full Thrust" it won't use it with Life Surge.
(11-12-2015, 06:36 AM)Waldstein Wrote:  One thing I noticed if it needs to refresh BotD while on combo chain part "Full Thrust" it won't use it with Life Surge.

Bursting about 2200 dps on the opener now.
Edit: if I get lucky with the crits

Code:
12/11/2015 v3.03
-Life Surge should work with BotD in the same oGCD now

I didn't get to test it yet, but it should work correctly now in v3.03

Also is 2200 dps opener high? My Drg is behind on gearing so I don't know what 200ilvl+ are capable of.

Edit* I removed v3.03, i want to re-look at my parameters again when servers are back up.
(11-12-2015, 07:01 AM)hxx112 Wrote:  
(11-12-2015, 06:36 AM)Waldstein Wrote:  One thing I noticed if it needs to refresh BotD while on combo chain part "Full Thrust" it won't use it with Life Surge.

Code:
12/11/2015 v3.03

I didn't get to test it yet, but it should work correctly now in v3.03

Also is 2200 dps opener high? My Drg is behind on gearing so I don't know what 200ilvl+ are capable of.

Edit* I removed v3.03, i want to re-look at my parameters again when servers are back up.

With BIS gear its around 2400 burst and 1600+ dps so I thinl its performing really good for my gear. I was using food and pot tho. And the crit rng will make short tests have different results. Could not test longer because servers went down. Ill provide more Feedback later and Im eager to try the new version with Life Surge fix when its back up. Thanks again.
Code:
12/11/2015 v3.03

v3.03 is available for download
would the update be 11/12/2015? not 12/11 cause that would imply Dec 11th which is not here yet lol.
Not all countries use the month-first date scheme, in fact, most do not.
I'm a little confused on how to use this properly, since I've never used a skill profile for a class.

I've got it working, however how would I make my bot follow someone in a duty I go into? I've tried party grind, targeting the tank and making it so his name is on the leader bar but it doesn't follow.

Another thing, I had filters 1,2,3 and 5 checked but the bot was only spamming AoE rotations instead of single target DPS.
(11-15-2015, 12:00 AM)Krxfty Wrote:  I'm a little confused on how to use this properly, since I've never used a skill profile for a class.

I've got it working, however how would I make my bot follow someone in a duty I go into? I've tried party grind, targeting the tank and making it so his name is on the leader bar but it doesn't follow.

If you're using the Assist module, go into Settings > Assist > Tank Assist to automatically target whatever the tank is targeting. You still have to move by yourself though. If you're looking into automating Duties, you should look into Duty Profiles.

(11-15-2015, 12:00 AM)Krxfty Wrote:  Another thing, I had filters 1,2,3 and 5 checked but the bot was only spamming AoE rotations instead of single target DPS.

Disable Skill Queuing if you have it turned on
Advanced Settings > Skill Manager > Uncheck Queuing Allowed
(11-15-2015, 01:28 AM)hxx112 Wrote:  
(11-15-2015, 12:00 AM)Krxfty Wrote:  I'm a little confused on how to use this properly, since I've never used a skill profile for a class.

If you're using the Assist module, go into Settings > Assist > Tank Assist to automatically target whatever the tank is targeting. You still have to move by yourself though. If you're looking into automating Duties, you should look into Duty Profiles.

(11-15-2015, 12:00 AM)Krxfty Wrote:  Another thing, I had filters 1,2,3 and 5 checked but the bot was only spamming AoE rotations instead of single target DPS.

Disable Skill Queuing if you have it turned on
Advanced Settings > Skill Manager > Uncheck Queuing Allowed
Perfect.

Thanks for the fast reply, this works great!