Thread Rating:
  • 30 Vote(s) - 3.3 Average
EasyDragoon Profile w/ Ace's Positional Assister *UPDATED* 20-Mar-2016
It actually made the opener worse. But the idea is good but it needs to be changed on the opener (if that is possible)

It's using it to early now, could you change it so it's first time use will be with life surge?

Did you watch the video I showed earlier last week?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4Ow6an3WzQ
Yeah the video that he just posted is exactly what I originally was requesting. Geriskogul be used immediately after vorpal thrust and then life surge > full thrust.

So ideally the thrust opening rotation would be:

True Thrust > Spine Shatter Dive > Vorpal Thrust + Geriskogul + Life Surge > Full Thrust
Code:
17/11/2015 v3.06
-Adjusted oGCD timers to prevent triple casting
-Added Geirskogul to the opener (VT->LS + Geir->FT)

Updated. People with high ping may get mixed results. I didn't change when to cast BotD for the opener due to the minion not having support for potion usage with skillmanager.

Thanks for the feedback.

Edit: Leg Sweep is being stupid and ignoring the priority system I have in skillmanager about 50% of the time. I'll fix it tomorrow with more aggressive skill checks. Even with the Leg Sweep bug, the opener is still effectively the same compared the video except for Leg Sweep not benefiting from buffs.

Edit2: The bug only occurs if the user is the one to initiate being in combat stance. For boss fights, where the tank initiates combat and puts everybody in combat, Leg Sweep should be used correctly. For players looking to correctly test dps on target dummies, initiate combat with a target dummy using auto attack, stop auto attack, type "/e end" to reset ACT parse, then turn the profile on.
This is awesome. Thanks!
u take dragon to nest lv
tnx
This profile is amazing, thanks for the good work!
You should consider making a good NIN profile since there isn't a good one that is available and updated anymore and with the removal of mudra lag, this is a great class to play! This is one of the best rotations I've seen and I personally use:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8FbtM-I9gI
Code:
19/11/2015 v3.07
-Geirskogul will now be used automatically if it is impossible to refresh BotD (checks at multiple GCDs when BotD < 2.5 or 2s)
-Phlebtomize will no longer cast directly after HT and vice versa to make it easier to maintain BotD after Geirskogul is used.
-Adjusted Assister to reflect these changes

Updated to 3.07
You will rarely see the Phleb/HT change in effect. It will only happen if you miss a lot of GCDs due to having to be away from the boss/mechanics.

(11-18-2015, 10:15 PM)muchastudio Wrote:  This is awesome. Thanks!
(11-19-2015, 05:39 AM)Asuno Wrote:  This profile is amazing, thanks for the good work!

Thanks

(11-19-2015, 06:38 PM)asiangirl Wrote:  You should consider making a good NIN profile since there isn't a good one that is available and updated anymore and with the removal of mudra lag, this is a great class to play! This is one of the best rotations I've seen and I personally use:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8FbtM-I9gI

My NIN is currently only lvl 50. I'll start botting it to 60 and give it a try. If I were to start now, I probably won't be 60 on NIN until maybe 1+ weeks.
Quote:My NIN is currently only lvl 50. I'll start botting it to 60 and give it a try. If I were to start now, I probably won't be 60 on NIN until maybe 1+ weeks.

I'm definitely looking forward to this. NIN has so much potential at the moment, it might do even better overall DPS than DRG now due to the lack of OGCD clipping. I also sent you a PM. :)
Code:
19/11/2015 v3.08
-Fixed Geirskogul being casted after FT/CT if it is impossible to refresh BotD

Sorry to the 3 people who downloaded v3.07, but this fixes Geirskogul depleting BotD even though it can be refreshed after FT/CT in the combo chains.