Thread Rating:
  • 16 Vote(s) - 2.88 Average
[Updated 2016/10/26] MinionController
@JASMJONE can you send me a screenshot of what the website displays ? (by PM).
If you have a blank template it could mean two things, an error on your browser or the LUA didn't send your char informations correctly.
So apparently for minion controller light, i have two permanent character on the list... I cant remove them and it wont go off my channel. Now im just completely locked out
any way to get chat added to this? another bot i use has an addon that incorporates control features similar to this but also pushes tells/messages of any sort to your phone so you can reply as if you were there.

extremely helpful as you can imagine.

just curious!
(11-06-2016, 02:08 PM)automationarmy Wrote:  any way to get chat added to this?  another bot i use has an addon that incorporates control features similar to this but also pushes tells/messages of any sort to your phone so you can reply as if you were there.  

extremely helpful as you can imagine.

just curious!

Any word from the dev? Would love to purchase this but without the communication aspect i don't think I'd find it remotely as useful.
I bought the controller light and got it to work one time. After i changed the name of the channel it stopped working and i can't figure out what went wrong.
i followed instructions on the wiki page.
I can log in on the website but the only thing i see is the channel button.
@automationarmy That's not up to me actually. Last time I checked the bot didn't provide an api to read from the chatbox.
I bought the Light Minioncontroller too. After my game crash, the information on the website got stuck and another duplicate same character appear.

Now the bot cannot login to the website and says that i've connected all the 2 slot avaliable for light version that i cannot connect any one mine.

How do i force log out the faulty connection?
Usually you just need to close everything related to MMOMinion (game, MINIONAPP). But if it still doesn't log you out you can pm me the email you used to register on the website and I'll log you out.
Hi,

I can not registry on minioncontroller.com - always i have a error.

Can you help me please.

best regards

Mysticwu

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I just created a new account without any issues. Does it still not work for you ?