Thread Rating:
  • 16 Vote(s) - 2.88 Average
[Updated 2016/10/26] MinionController
i have had this issue for a few days pc has been off several times
Can you PM me the email you used to register on the website ? I'll check if I saw your char still online.
Really need some type of better syncing. Even on my home network, sometimes I'm missing things like the "Bot Enabled" button. I've even had conflicts when my character would stop moving, and in game the "Bot Enabled" button is on but on the phone app its off. Turn it on in the phone app and it starts working again. This can cause a lot of confusion If you're away from home and don't have a good connection with teamviewer etc, to see what you're doing. This whole particular experience was nightmarish.
Hello, thanks for the work.

The sync of data displayed is pretty buggy: at the moment my character is FATE grinding in South Shroud, however the NavMesh shows Mor Dhona and states bot is not enabled.
Skill profile shows Cluster? while it is Gladiator and probably some other informations are incorrect.

Any reason ? Configuration on my side?
I'll check that, maybe something changed in the bot itself.
I purchased controller app and get kicked out everytime i use it. Can't use it all all. Can I Get a refund on this?
Via cellphone, no way to take items of of the "Item Tracker" list. At least not on an iPhone.
@jsz4400 Can you give me a little more info about this ?

@Dgame To delete a item from the itemTracked on a mobile browser you need to touch the item and hold until you get the menu. That's the way you do a right click on mobile.
I'm also having sync issue. At start it works fine, but after a certain time period, it is showing wrong quest display, wrong button enabled, and you also start losing buttons too like Skill Profile, bot mode, etc. Specially it loses the 1-50 questing profile for some reason?

Please look into this please to make it more stable :x
Downloaded the add-on yesterday and have been unable to get it to sync with the minioncontroller. I went through the setup and wiki and everything is identical to what is shown there. I created an account on the minioncontroller and only have the default channel listed and have confirmed identical username/password combos for the controller and in game LUA... When I log into the controller it will show just a blank template of what information can be shown(HP/MP etc) but no actual values for my character are displayed.

Thanks for the help =)

Edit: I have also rebooted my PC, attempted changing the password on the minioncontroller as well as on the in game menu and have registered the account on minioncontroller.