Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 2.53 Average
Realm Reborn - Unspoiled Botanist Nodes
THANK YOU so very much, Hiru !
Eventually id like ace to add check boxes like in quest mode so you can enable and disable nodes to farm in game rather than the profile.
It will likely happen and maybe even an ingame ui for making positions but for now hes working on crafting as thats due for an overhaul too.
[Image: 8939b31b4e.jpg]
LOL .. Sebbs, you were reading my mind. I have a sense of how busy you all are and I dared not suggest such a thing -- I don't want to become that proverbial straw :)
just because we develop things doesn't make us experts in using them.

when we test we spend a fraction of the time doing it than other community members.

Constructive feedback is welcomed but it doesn't mean it will be implemented straight away.

Ace is one man and this isn't his full time job.
Thats nice sebss!! Keep doing!

I detected something, i dont know if its my game or a bug. If this works good, profile will work much better.

[Image: kuLEjEk.png?1]

Bot eorzea time and game time seems different, and bot starts gathering later.
We probably all have the same time offset issue.
basicly .....

its all converted to local time somehow i know there is a few different converts in there .. if your local time on your pc is out the game time is out too.

mine is 4 mins out but it wont affect it much
Okey, I understand, thanks for explaination sebss! Uploaded new tested version, all task working fine now.
running it now, Hiru.

Something I'm curious about -- this appears in the profile headers:

* gatherrares - variant - default: false, indicates which, if any rare items should be gathered, rare items are ones which do not always appear, but can be gathered multiple times on the nodes in which they appear

Is the problem that the default is not set to false?

I tried editing one of the earlier versions with:

["gatherrares"] = false;

I placed it within each task, but of course the module wouldn't run for me.
Check console for errors make sure you turn on debugging