Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 3.27 Average
Sellout - Inventory Management
Ace

After update everything working smoothly.

Thanks.
Ace, I know your busy, just a wish from me for this module! What's prevented me from buying it is the lack of vendor support currently. Specifically:

1) Collectible turn in. Turn in blue and red scips, especially the former! Though we need to work out a better way to gather blue scips with the bot first...;)
2) Cordial turn ins. This is handing over your fragrant/redolant logs, antumbral/umbral rocks to Talan in Mor Dhona (Fogfens - Revenant's Toll (21-6)) for cordials (under the Assorted Accoutrements option.

This would really be awesome and hopefully can be added in some time in the future.
thats something more specific i would think a quest profile would do, this is mostly for keeping inventory levels clean while leveling so the bot doesnt get stuck, also used for materia farming.
(12-07-2015, 12:56 AM)Cichard Wrote:  thats something more specific i would think a quest profile would do, this is mostly for keeping inventory levels clean while leveling so the bot doesnt get stuck, also used for materia farming.

True! Certainly the collectibility turn in would help keep inventories clean while people levelled their gatherers via blue scrips!

Might be you're right though and this is more appropriately put into the actual profile doing the gathering... Time for me to beg sebbs to support this in his current masterpiece!
Can't be done, requires some RE work which one of the admins would have to do and add the API for.
To be blunt, this one does what it says and I like that. Good work.
Nice tool. Just wondering if there is anyway to speed up the desynthing.
Just reinstalled.. it appears to be causing massive slow down in the client.. when i got to a vendor it freezes up quiet a lot
i am having the same issue it will lag and lock up. Then i will have to uninstall so i can go to the shop. I just got this addon today. seems to happen if you have anything that is nosell in your inventory
Try turning off the "Sell Downgrades" option if you have it ticked, I should remove it until I can fix the fps issue.
Will have to look and see if I can find anywhere else it could be occurring.