Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
FishingL Snagging option mia
was not an issue until a few days ago where I could just put up snagging and have it run without removing the buff.

However now, if I try this it removes snagging on every recast, is there anyway around this? As far as I know there is no snagging option in the fish marker UI.

Cheers
If snagging is not listed in the fishing profile you are running, or set to false under the task you are on I think it is coded to remove it. I would need to check at home to be sure as I am working. But I been playing with ffxiv_task_fish.lua and I am sure it checks the profile, and will remove if set to false, not sure the behavior if not entered at all.

Update : It will remove snagging if not set in your profile, or set to false, as soon as you try to fish.
I have tried creating profiles with snagging turned on and it still automatically turns them off whenever I fish. Please help!

I won't embarrass myself by linking my attempts at the profile but can anyone please link a gneeric profile that will turn on Snagging and just let me fish?
(10-27-2015, 10:13 PM)padiewaka Wrote:  I have tried creating profiles with snagging turned on and it still automatically turns them off whenever I fish. Please help!

I won't embarrass myself by linking my attempts at the profile but can anyone please link a gneeric profile that will turn on Snagging and just let me fish?

You added this to your task in your fishing profile? Works for me in all of mine.
Code:
["usesnagging"] = true;