Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 3.09 Average
Namnafs Duty Pack
We're not denying the potential that the pack offers, whatever you mentioned is true, capping lore and even farmin eso(s) per-se.

It still doesn't justify the fact that you only use yourself as the example and fail to recognize what seems to now have surfaced, a large amount of clients that have issue with your product, you literally shrug it off by saying "It didn't happen to me and my "group"", it works perfectly.

This isn't a personal attack on you, but just wanted to make sure credits are where its due.
I'll say this: any bug I can reproduce I try to squash. The few test runs I've done in acrf went well, so I'm not sure what to say other than I will need help from users experiencing the issue.

When the console is open (control c) it should mention which encounter the script is on. At one encounter or more in acrf it needs a larger radius, a pause, or to be split into multiple encounters. You can spot the encounter that is the problem by keeping track of  which encounter you're in while a character jumps ahead. I'd simply increase waits everywhere or increase the radius for checking for mobs but tried that with no success. So if someone figures that out I would likely have it fixed soon after. Thanks again
Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning.
(08-30-2016, 06:58 PM)piffles Wrote:  i got sent here from the minion forums... namnaf u are extremely ignorant of your customers. just to flat out tell them, they are a liar is bullshit. honestly i think you should be removed from developer. u give 2 shits less

He said he never did anything irresponsible but came to me in June asking how to farm gil. Saying my duties got him banned when he was farming for gil lol
i posted a few times what the console gave me, other than that the only pics i can give aare stand stills of them spinning arround which i mentioned
i posted plenty of times too and tried providing what i could
he never once asked for me to give vids etc and i don't even know how i would do that tbh, but to be expected to do it isn't fair on customers that have little to no knowledge about this stuff

and now i get a minus 1 reputation because i used caps and vulgar language. wow.
previous to that i have been nothing but nice and tried giving helpful feedback...
i mean what the hell dyou expect, people buy - BUY - the script expecting it to work flawlessly. obviously that isn't possible what with updates and such and then things changing, we understand that.
but if something gets me banned i am going to be pissed. especially when we just paid out of our pockets for something we have been trying to get fixed for nearly 2 weeks (at least for me) and all we get is a "it works on my side"
how is that fair.
i want you to understand. i never meant that message in a malicious way, but it was me venting my frustration seconds after finding out i had been banned. i know you're a human and it must take banana years to and hard work to find the problem let alone solve it.
i remember this had the same problem as the vanu vanu dungeon (dont know it off the top of my head) where thee player got stuck and started spinning, and after 15 mins of idle would leave the duty. meaning 3 man team trying to complete. my thinking was that if the same problem was solved in another dungeon it should get solved in this one as well.
i dont know how to end this long ass rant so.. peace.
Hey Namnaf,

i tested your Aetherochemical Research Profile a lot today. Is it possible to set each teleport location under the ground so the boss-enemies can't hit my toons . The actual coordinates are in some cases in reach of enemies and they can do damage, which sometimes gets very annoying because my toons are standing in aoe a lot.
I would appreciate this.

Thank you and best regards
No since that resets the fight
Check this error. All your profiles are unusable. Pls remove it after you saw it.

Edited: Added more detailed console log.
That is sellout messing things up, no?
I've seen that spammed before and it works fine usually shortly after. Are you trolling
(09-17-2016, 02:27 PM)Namnaf Wrote:  I've seen that spammed before and it works fine usually shortly after. Are you trolling

why would i troll? im giving you the log that i got since this is not normal. and sellout button is off. what are you talking about?

NVM: Somebody else figured it out. Thanks for your care for your customers. Nice job.