Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 3.09 Average
Namnafs Duty Pack
@BW14 Please post back or PM about how it works now, with the loot profile, when you can. I noticed some changes have occurred within minion, most of them would not have much of an effect on the way the duties run I wouldn't think, but I have been known to be wrong and would like to know if they're running any different than they did last week, BW. Tyvm
(12-08-2015, 07:42 AM)Namnaf Wrote:  @BW14 Please post back or PM about how it works now, with the loot profile, when you can. I noticed some changes have occurred within minion, most of them would not have much of an effect on the way the duties run I wouldn't think, but I have been known to be wrong and would like to know if they're running any different than they did last week, BW. Tyvm

Same as before, thanks =)
Ah ty. Quality analysis elves have been working on making sure a lootless version of Saint M's should go out with release 12. ;)
nice thanks, worth every cent for this purchase =)
having an Issue with WP hard on the third set of mobs it places the characters too low and they are getting hit by the AOE's and attacks.
Thanks for your report. Will look into improving wanderer's palace HM so that that encounter isn't as tough in the future. For now I will let you know I pass my bots through there after they're i180+, and use food, so I probably overkilled the mobs as I scripted the dungeon and never had the issue you had :P thanks for reporting will fix soon... @riau409
Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning.
Hi, do u have any plan to make some speedrun files (bosses or without loot) for Law/Poetic farming? yea, because we know about the new anima weapon, even in cn server.
Well, I am testing lootless versions now. To skip ahead to bosses will lead to to many accounts getting banned, imo. I could do it but I'm not about to sell it. Right now There is a [Lootless]Saint_Mocianne's and a [Full]Saint_Mocianne's. I see no reason not to add more, but I do not think it would be wise to skip ahead to bosses any more.
Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning.
(12-17-2015, 02:17 PM)Namnaf Wrote:  Thanks for your report. Will look into improving wanderer's palace HM so that that encounter isn't as tough in the future. For now I will let you know I pass my bots through there after they're i180+, and use food, so I probably overkilled the mobs as I scripted the dungeon and never had the issue you had :P thanks for reporting will fix soon... @riau409

Yea I am also full 180+ the issue is when the warp to the third set of mobs they are on the ground and then only hover a small distance above the ground and die in seconds from AOE damage. If they hovered just a little higher I don't think it would be an issue.
i just buy this duty pack

how do i get duty pack