Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 3.09 Average
Namnafs Duty Pack
Just curious is Fractual AFKable? I am running it babysit and noticed they always wipe to the second 1111 swing. My bots are all 180-195 with the exception of the whm that is a new 60. Also notice that the duty stops working on at least one of the bots after a boss. As for Neverreap the bots just kills themselves on the first boss by warping into every single aoe, I guess i just have bad luck lol.
hey yo this is absolutly garbage im 208 and i can't even make throught the first boss in any of these duty's and we downloadet these new skill profiels and still we dying like littel flys and we went in with 1 heal 1 tank and 2 dps and we can't do any of these dutys so please reply to me and tell me what da hell are we doing wrong ...
Me and my friends just purchased this and all it does dies it takes for ever.... and u constantly die were are like i209 we bought it to afk farm the relic for a bit but its not even killing the 2nd boss on the fractal continuum.....
(12-22-2015, 04:42 AM)SHINOX87 Wrote:  Me and my friends just purchased this and all it does dies it takes for ever.... and u constantly die were are like i209 we bought it to afk farm the relic for a bit but its not even killing the 2nd boss on the fractal continuum.....

On the 2nd boss I had to babysit my whm. I have only seen it clear the 2nd boss once on its own, thats when the tank had buffs while everyone died came back and then won lol.. but yeah it takes almost 40-45 minutes to actually clear this dungeon with reloads. Also I noticed melee dps(DRG) survives better than range dps.

From just testing today research facility with 2 DRG(i195 & 180), whm(i149) and pld(179) works with no need to babysit, so if you wanna farm law for anima items while you sleep this is probably the best bet (using sebbs skill profile)
Paladin with sebbs profile clears fractal the quickest. If minotaurs (2nd boss) damage up buff stacks high enough it will wipe the party. One of the bots should trigger the incubators so it shouldn't stack that high. On fractal, especially, I found food (HQ baked pipira, Kaiser rolls and other higher level foods) to make the final boss easier.

If your friends and you can't figure it out I apologize. I tested with war, drk, pld... Blm, brd, smn, mch, nin, drg, sch, whm and ast, using different combinations. At this point I'd suggest you either return it or carefully explain things to me (PM info you want kept private) and I'll do my best to work with you. (If to address a group I need a chatroom send me an invite). I don't mind at all eating the fees on a return, but I know these scripts can work 100%.

May I ask people who have a major complaint to please PM me what region they're using (CN, NA/EU ) and also what food everyone in the party eats.

Also bosses die quicker if you limit break them. See 1st post for mob IDs.

Another thing, bots will desync when killed at the end of an encounter. Again, using food can avoid this.
Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning.
Hey Namnaf, Is there anyway to avoid Malboro status ailment AoE for Saint Mociannes? It tends to slow down the profile quite substantially. Also before the 2nd boss there is a delay before the bots move down to the boss, which results in one or two of the bots dying to adds. These two things would go a long way to streamlining and making the profile much smoother for Saint Mociannes.

Cheers!
Thanks for your questions. I'm not sure if I can effectively avoid the status ailments, but there might be a way.

As for the delay, it's intended but I'll see if I can shorten it. It needs to be there because its important those mobs are dragged where they kill you, but perhaps I can improve it by a half second. Maybe. No eta...
in WP hard my party[1tank 1 healer 2 range DPS] die after 1st boss due to AOE for dinosaur
Yeah it's currently made for one ranged and one melee dps. I'd have to rewrite part of the script to handle different combinations. Having two in the same spot likely means any AoE abilities used on either will hit both. I'd recommend switching one ranged class with a melee such as monk, ninja, or dragoon. Hope this helps.

Working to get all scripts to work regardless of party composition. If more people buy I'll do it faster lol kidding...
Nam, so ive been running your Saint Mocianne's Arboretum profile and I often find one of the 2 accounts (me and my friend are botting 2ea) skipping ahead of the rest of the group (and bosses)

As this may cause some flags to pop, wanted to talk to you about what may be happening.