Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 2.78 Average
Unspoiled Question
D = "[L3][154488320]:Encountered error loading gathering profile [...pp\\Bots\\FFXIVNMinon\\FuaMods\\ffxivminion\\GatherProfiles\\Unspoiled.lua:10​27: unexpected symbol near "return"]."

means there is an extra . on line 1027

D = "[L3][154493374]: [ReturnToBase]: Base position was not found."

you have no idle location while waiting for valid tasks
(11-04-2015, 10:50 PM)sebbs Wrote:  D = "[L3][154488320]:Encountered error loading gathering profile [...pp\\Bots\\FFXIVNMinon\\FuaMods\\ffxivminion\\GatherProfiles\\Unspoiled.lua:10​27: unexpected symbol near "return"]."

means there is an extra . on line 1027

D = "[L3][154493374]: [ReturnToBase]: Base position was not found."

you have no idle location while waiting for valid tasks

Uhmmmm, actually there are only 946 line on my profile, so I can't find where I get wrong. This profile worked well, but after I add 2 markers, it doesn't work. But the 2 markers works well in my other profile......How can I debug this.

Also, I how can I set idel location for waiting for valid tasks? My profile worked well before I add 2 markers. If I delete them, the profile works again. I try to add markers from your profile, but it still not working after I add them into my profile. If you wanna try my profile, I can sent it to you. I find that if you add a new marker whose map is not in the profile, the profile won't work, and get the errors that I mentioned before. If you add markers whose map is in the prifle, that is fine, it works.