Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 3 Average
FFXIVMinion Update for 3.1
i just deleted all of the nx2 files and re downloaded and i am still having the crashing issue

i am using the 50-60 quest pack
(11-13-2015, 03:41 PM)Ace Wrote:  If you're experiencing crashing, try deleting the NX2 files from your Bots > FFXIVMinion > Navigation folder and letting them re-download from the server.
Some people seem to have corrupted meshes after the update, in addition to the other issues.
Did a fresh install yesterday evening, I'm going to do the same today in 2 hours and check if that helps with FFXIV hanging in quest mode. Thanks for a tip!

I'm testing grind mode right now from 30 minutes and no freeze.. going to test it for 2 hours atleast to do some report. But if grindmode works and questmode crashes on the exactly same map it can't be NX2 files corruption issue, don't you think? It has to be something related to questmode, not meshes itself.

I'm going for removing nx2 files and testing quest mode again right now. If this won't work I will test excatly the same map with grind mode and check if it crashes too (someone reported that grindmode already works without crashes above).
Ive also noticed it will run the bot for a little bit sometimes but as soon as i enable the teleport hack it will freeze right away every time
(11-13-2015, 02:26 PM)ToastyMelly Wrote:  It won't work for me. When I try to install the updates it gets so far before crashing the whole system and giving me an error report, and then when I try to re-open MinionApp i get a notification saying 'This app can't run on your PC. To find a version for your PC, check with the software publisher.' Any idea what to do about it? It worked fine before 3.1

What anti-virus are you using
none i deleted it

ahhh sorry.....you weren't asking me
So.. coming back to FFXIV freezing on grind mode and quest mode issues.

After downloading all meshes again..
1. Quest mode:
Tested quest-mode with teleport (50-60 lattys heavensward) and.. I have to say that it worked a lot better than before because it didn't crash instantly or after 5 minutes! Actually it crashed after 40mins+ but I've never used quest mode for that long yet without a crash (usually had a crash after 5 mins, max. 10).

Actually the problem is not teleport hack, after turning it off and running my bot it still crashes instantly - so it looks like I'm in some place that has meshes error and this place. I've tried to re-download meshes again - no help this time.

So.. I didn't touch my bot and tried to run my bot 3 times in a row with crashes. What I did was:
before all those crashes (first crash) occured near NPC - looks like bot crashes when talking to npc (accepting quest, giving it out, not sure, but it's related to NPC right now)..
Then I started bot again - instant crash when enabling the bot
then again.. instant crash when enabling
then I moved away from NPC (not so far) and started the bot - it worked! It went to it again, talked, took the quest up (wtf?).. when it came back to the same NPC it crashed again when trying to talk with it! so I'm sure it's someway connected with NPC's and actions like talking to them or whatever.

I'm in the Dravanian Forelands in Anyx Trine, near this big dragon NPC called "Gullinkambi". After starting quest mode there I'm getting instant crash. After trying to complete a quest - crash.

Ess Khas - it's an NPC dragon in the same place as above - another crash AFTER accepting the quest - so it clicks on "accept", pop-up is gone and game is crashed.

Looks like I usually crash when accepting or completing a quest (in this moment when camera moves slightly from npc to my character).

Re-downloading meshes (did it like 3-4 times) didn't help so it can't be related to it.

I wish I help you someway with this informations, I'm back to testing! But I'm sure that it can't be connected with meshes when it sometimes crashes sometimes not. If it would be a problem with meshes it would crash all the time, am I wrong?

Obviously I'm not using "auto-start bot", I'm enabling my bot manually, because auto-start can cause issues. Also I'm testing it with teleport on and off, but I don't see that teleport is related to crashes anyway.

@update
Another NPC causing issues with freezes (accepting and completing the quests): wandering Gnath.
Completing "Advanced Vathematics" quest caused a crash.

Also found another issue, sometimes (I don't know why and when), bot is stopping doing nothing. When I move my character - it moves like 2-3 steps forward and stops again. If I disable and enable bot, it still does nothing. When I teleport to another place and start the bot - it works back normally.

It really looks like some (not all) NPCs which give quests are causing crashes when picking up or/and completing its quests.

@update2
Another hang after accepting "The mother of invention" quest (this is in different zone than two quests I mentioned above).
NPC Pierriquet - Coerthas Western Highlands

@update3
Another hang after 5 minutes on another NPC.. I'm done with questing, I give up, I'm moving to grind bot now.

2. Grind mode:
Started grinding on The Churning Mists.
After I've updated the bot, it started to crash the game right after I tried to attach it to the game.
(11-14-2015, 12:19 AM)DEXQYEN Wrote:  After I've updated the bot, it started to crash the game right after I tried to attach it to the game.

What antivirus are you using.
After 1 hour of grinding in The Churning Mists, bot stopped and does nothing, in "Settings" i see that "Idle count" is going from 0 to 24 all the time (like 0 8 16 24 and again and again), Memory usage is going up and up all the time (its like +1% each 3 seconds to memory usage), task is "MOVETOFATE", but it's doing nothing in game. There was an error in console - maybe it's related.
http://i64.tinypic.com/i24n48.png
I'm using boss fate wait set to 1%. (yes there was a lot of other fates than boss fates when this happened..)

Unticking and ticking back "Bot Enabled" didn't help, bot is still not moving. Ater reloading lua modules, bot started working back to normal. So.. I'm still not able to use grind mode or quest mode AFK like I did before *cries*.

@update
Another hour of grind bot in The Churning Mists and the same behaviour as described above. Now when it get stuck I waited for 30 minutes - nothing happened, then I changed "boss fate wait%" from 1% to 0% and it started to move to boss fate, but after getting to low hp and running away it was stuck again (it didnt do anything after recovering hp when idle).

it looks like bot gets stuck if I turn off "Boss Fates" or I set a percent for boss fates to higher than 0. (yes, there're other fates than boss fates on the map)

Also I see no bots anywhere in the middle of the night in Europe server, when there was always some bots, so I guess that I'm not the only with those issues which makes bot unAFKable.
Don't worry i've got the same problem.
Can't use Quest & Grind mode : crashing FFXIV.exe

So i just use Bot has , teleport, run & cast for now till waiting an update version about this bot.

Maybe gonna wait for 2 are 3 more days & see, have some rumors that Rebornbuddy bot work great.. Didn't test.
Hope bug's ll be fixe soon & Sebbs quests not freezing , i just buy it, hope it ll work again without crashing game.
Thank you