Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 3.84 Average
LVL60 SMN Profile for Dungeons, PVP, & Raiding (Really, Really Working 3/8/16)
Seems like the fix was fairly simple. The attack commands "Sic" and "Obey" just need to be moved to the very bottom of the skill profile. Redownload or do it yourself.
Change target -> pet from target -> cast target
Do not reinvent the wheel :D
(12-18-2015, 08:42 AM)idurus Wrote:  Change target -> pet from target -> cast target
Do not reinvent the wheel :D

Not sure what ya mean, the fix I used just involved moving the entry from the top of the profile to the bottom of the profile underneath all the other skills.
You can change target from Cast into Pet with same result.
(12-18-2015, 10:21 AM)idurus Wrote:  You can change target from Cast into Pet with same result.

Oh, ok. Thanks for tip.
Hi, sry when i ask. But i think i have anything wrong. The SUM cast Biora and Miasma and then he do nothing. must i activate anthing else then the filters?
It was acting up for me as well last night. It ceased to fester or refresh aether until I reloaded module. Just started spamming ruin.
Went through Void Ark today and it is still working correctly for me. All I can say is make sure Minion is up to date and that you are using the most recent version I released of the profile
Have you tried this in pvp lately? It seems to run fine for the most part then starts spamming tri-bind a lot when the limit break meter is full but not actually limit breaking.
im sure i asked this before but dont think i ever got an answer and im finding it hard to verify for myself - does this use a filler move between the application of the last dot and a fester to get max potency on fester also ensure all 3 dots are spread with bane, and the same goes for tri disaster > bane/fester?

thanks