Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3 Average
lagging issue on my main when "active"
Check the other things I asked for, and also you're loading the bot from your "Desktop" folder, which could also be causing problems, and we tell you not to do in the install guide.

Also, you should try re-downloading the easyblm profile, because it doesn't have the errors your console is producing.
Ok i'm going to reinstall the whole thing and cleAN up old addons
(11-22-2015, 06:16 PM)Ace Wrote:  Check the other things I asked for, and also you're loading the bot from your "Desktop" folder, which could also be causing problems, and we tell you not to do in the install guide.

Also, you should try re-downloading the easyblm profile, because it doesn't have the errors your console is producing.

i redownload everything and installed on c: and clean things up and it still lag extremely even when i change to smn to another skillprofile when i choice Assist Mode :(((

no more string error beside the same error from the all of the store addon i bought (id_setting_lua and setting_lua)...
Also those are the addon in the LUA folder:

AceLib
Dev
Duties
ffxivminion
Free Duties
HW_AllClasses
minionlib
Questing

it's weird that it only lag extremely when i use assist with any skillprofile or job
You're sure it's any class or profile?
(11-23-2015, 04:36 PM)Ace Wrote:  You're sure it's any class or profile?

well i have tested with BLM, SMN and MCH and it always lag once i activate assist.

doesnt lag when when i use grind or grind party mode or gathering mode.

but notice as well only start to lag when i start to fight anything.
This is quiet annoying.... what am i suppose to do? ><

I never had a lag problem for 2 years and suddenly active "Assist" just make impossible to play it, when it start fighting anything.

I even redownloaded the whole thing into a new path and deleted all the addons beside the store one and it still does the same has before.
Have no idea to be honest. We haven't changed anything there and you seem to be the only one with the problem.
See if you have Queueing enabled in the SkillManager window and disable it, maybe it will help.

In the Advanced Settings, try turning off AutoEquip, or use a default profile for the classes that have the issue.
Assist doesn't do anything other than process the skill profile generally, so it's likely that whichever profile you're using is causing the issue.
(11-24-2015, 02:23 PM)Ace Wrote:  Have no idea to be honest. We haven't changed anything there and you seem to be the only one with the problem.
See if you have Queueing enabled in the SkillManager window and disable it, maybe it will help.

In the Advanced Settings, try turning off AutoEquip, or use a default profile for the classes that have the issue.
Assist doesn't do anything other than process the skill profile generally, so it's likely that whichever profile you're using is causing the issue.

Ok i will try some of those when i can play this week... yea it's just extremely weird, it start doing that suddenly with all profiles and assist.. Could AVG PC TuneUP cause this problem? maybe happen at the same time i installed it and config it.
sigh... you shouldnt have any 3rd part av or mal ware tool. i would remove the AVG program for sure. Even if it doesnt solve this issue it will prevent ones down the road.

[Image: nW51cwJ.png]