Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 3.27 Average
HUNT BOT
The map in 14 does not work like that, the bot can only see basically what is in your mini map area. S hunts are different due to a fix that SE did back when they were introduced because they would disappear from the screen due to the number of players. It is only because of that fix, that we can detect S ranks zone wide. They are the only mobs, to my knowledge, that have this behavior.
A work-around for this would be perhaps to create a navigation path for each zone that goes out and auto-searches for hunts... By doing this it will potentially find hunts even with the smaller map size. You could even have it teleport to different areas if a hunt isn't found after a set amount of time. This is something I'd leave running all day long... I know there are more details involved, but that's all I've got. :)

Note: I have no technical knowledge on how to do this, but will be a monetary contributor to someone who does.
That is what the built-in hunt module was supposed to do, but it did not include the possible spawn positions. You were supposed to go around, create markers at each spawn position, and then the bot would patrol those markers and engage the hunt if found. Don't think a public marker pack was every released.
No kidding... I didn't know that. I'm curious as to why no one created that.
i need that as well -.-

can any one share ...
even paid idc , the anima quest alone takes ages to finish ,, making a luna for it or a profile would be great , i would buy it really fast ,,
It's totally possible with the actual tool to make a real Hunting bot, fully automated.
Any dev on this? Can't say, but Bottox team plans this next year if noone made it before.
Revolt, Dominion, Dailies, Poacher, Navigator, FPH & Scenery support on Bottox Discord.