Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
[Module] Duty Notification
(01-03-2017, 12:12 AM)kieranguest94 Wrote:  Sadly doesn't work correctly :( anyone got update fix to this?

I'll have a look at this and see what I can do.
(01-03-2017, 03:51 AM)HusbandoMax Wrote:  
(01-03-2017, 12:12 AM)kieranguest94 Wrote:  Sadly doesn't work correctly :( anyone got update fix to this?

I'll have a look at this and see what I can do.

Thank yoooooou :)
Hey!

Really Thank you for this awesome tool. This will make my live much easier on my main :)
And the +REP from ace is well deserved ! That really doesn´t happen very often :D

BR
(01-17-2017, 07:27 AM)Syther Wrote:  Hey!

Really Thank you for this awesome tool. This will make my live much easier on my main :)
And the +REP from ace is well deserved ! That really doesn´t happen very often :D

BR

Pretty sure this doesn't work anymore.
64 bit update?
Hi.

I've got no clue if anyone else has already implemented pushbullet notifications.  I spent a few minutes today resurrecting similar functionality as a prototype for myself.  It's nothing fancy but can be easily extended.  Bot must be running for notifications to be sent.

Currently only supports notification for
- level changes (prototype will not filter out level sync changes)
- duty changes (queue or dequeue as well as zone changes during duty)

Installation

Unzip attached zip file into LuaMods directory.  
You MUST edit Push.lua and insert your personal PushBullet Access Token from https://www.pushbullet.com/#settings
Start or reload FFXIVMinion.  Bot must be running.
Check console to see if it loaded ("[Push"]).
Level up, level sync or queue for duty to see if it sends notifications

Curl

It relies on curl statically-linked binary from https://winampplugins.co.uk/curl/ to send messages.  A "current" version of the binary is included in zip.  (https://curl.haxx.se/docs/copyright.html)

Attached Files
.zip   Push v0.1.zip (Size: 1.03 MB / Downloads: 8)
Updated the prototype to v0.2.  It's still more of a proof-of-concept and a prototype than a well-rounded mod.

- Added basic UI (settings not saved)
- Added support for telegram.org.  Pushbullet isn't really free.

Attached Files
.zip   Push v0.2.zip (Size: 1.07 MB / Downloads: 16)
Thanks satbuster
(10-29-2017, 01:32 PM)satbuster Wrote:  Updated the prototype to v0.2.  It's still more of a proof-of-concept and a prototype than a well-rounded mod.

- Added basic UI (settings not saved)
- Added support for telegram.org.  Pushbullet isn't really free.

my head pain to make this one  

chat ID = mean username ?

and Push.TELEGRAM_BOT_TOKEN : put what ????  where find myBOTTtoken ?
chat ID can be found from using commands on telegram. Need to message a bot and request it.

However after doing so I either cannot seem to figure it out, or the script needs changing for the telegram side of things. In any case pushbullet free should work fine as it does not use much data.

Seems a little nosy and I've noticed it doesn't actually tell you a duty has popped? In this case if husbando's addon is on with grind/fish etc or if assist auto-accept duty is on it'll alert you to the map change. I'll look more at it later.

Attached Files
.zip   Push0.2a.zip (Size: 1.04 MB / Downloads: 7)
Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning.