Thread Rating:
  • 32 Vote(s) - 3.56 Average
EasyNinja Profile w/ Ace's Positional Assister *UPDATED* 4-Apr-2016
(11-25-2015, 12:32 PM)hxx112 Wrote:  For example, you just used Gust Slash and it's 1000ms before the next GCD is ready and you're behind the boss. The profile will use Aeolian Edge because that's the highest potency skill you can use at that position. At about 500ms before the GCD is ready, the profile will tell the game client to use Aeolian Edge. At about 400ms, you suddenly change to Flank position. The profile will still use Aeolian Edge and you will lose potency. Without skill queue enabled, the profile would have used Armor Crush (flank) for higher potency even with the sudden changes in position.

Ahh, thank you for your response!
Makes so much more sense why skill queuing is used in your DRG profile now ^^
I haven't had time to test yet, but is it getting duality + aeolean edge out with B4B and Trick Attack Debuff still going in the opener?
(11-25-2015, 02:37 PM)asiangirl Wrote:  I haven't had time to test yet, but is it getting duality + aeolean edge out with B4B and Trick Attack Debuff still going in the opener?

Yes, this is the opener the profile uses if all conditions are met.

Code:
GCD              oGCD
                 Blood for Blood
Spinning Edge
                 Internal Release
Gust Slash
                 <Room for manual potion>
Dancing Edge
                 T-C-J-Suiton
Spinning Edge
                 Trick Attack
Shadow Fang
                 Kassatsu
Mutilate
                 T-C-Raiton
Spinning Edge
                 Dream/Dream + Mug
Gust Slash
                 Duality
Aeolian Edge
                 Jugulate
Sweet, good deal, I will be testing this on my i210 NIN when I get home from work in approximately 6 hours. Thanks for following up on my request!

Another suggestion would be to set the opening rotation onto a filter, for bosses like Thordan EX, where you will not have time to get your full opener off unless you start it AFTER his circular AOEs. But as you mentioned it should do duality armor break, but even then, the need to dodge the circle AOEs will put stress on fitting everything in.

Also I'm not sure if you were aware, but the 'perfect' opener would assume that your tank gives you a 20-30s pull macro, and you pre-cast suiton, and use that as your first skill, so like:

Huton > Pre-cast Suiton > Suiton > Spinning > IR+Pot > Gust > B4B > Dancing Edge > Trick Attack > Spinning > Kassatsu > Shadow Fang > Raiton > Spinning > Mug > Gust > Duality > Aeolean Edge > Jugulate.

That's the perfect opening rotation, it has a lot of "IFs" but if you want to maximize your DPS that is the way to do it, reason being, that suiton has a fairly long buff duration, meaning you can start off with it, eliminating the need to cast an extra mudra as an OGCD in your opening rotation.
hxx112, you are the best, as always. Thanks for a great profile!
(11-25-2015, 03:34 PM)asiangirl Wrote:  Sweet, good deal, I will be testing this on my i210 NIN when I get home from work in approximately 6 hours. Thanks for following up on my request!

Another suggestion would be to set the opening rotation onto a filter, for bosses like Thordan EX, where you will not have time to get your full opener off unless you start it AFTER his circular AOEs. But as you mentioned it should do duality armor break, but even then, the need to dodge the circle AOEs will put stress on fitting everything in.

Also I'm not sure if you were aware, but the 'perfect' opener would assume that your tank gives you a 20-30s pull macro, and you pre-cast suiton, and use that as your first skill, so like:

Huton > Pre-cast Suiton > Suiton > Spinning > IR+Pot > Gust > B4B > Dancing Edge > Trick Attack > Spinning > Kassatsu > Shadow Fang > Raiton > Spinning > Mug > Gust > Duality > Aeolean Edge > Jugulate.

That's the perfect opening rotation, it has a lot of "IFs" but if you want to maximize your DPS that is the way to do it, reason being, that suiton has a fairly long buff duration, meaning you can start off with it, eliminating the need to cast an extra mudra as an OGCD in your opening rotation.

As a follow up on this, i tried pre casting suiton on opener with filters 1 and 3 on. As a result it would not use kassatsu for a long long time. *EDIT: Nevermind, i removed the HP check (30.000) to see if that would fix it as i was hitting a target dummy. It uses kassatsu without a problem like that.
(11-25-2015, 09:31 PM)Elizasleyn Wrote:  
(11-25-2015, 03:34 PM)asiangirl Wrote:  Sweet, good deal, I will be testing this on my i210 NIN when I get home from work in approximately 6 hours. Thanks for following up on my request!

As a follow up on this, i tried pre casting suiton on opener with filters 1 and 3 on. As a result it would not use kassatsu for a long long time.

Don't pre-cast suiton with v3.01, that's now how the opener works. Please refer to the first post on how to do the opener for v3.01.
I posted in my other thread about slow mudra casting, it appears that the cast time is still much slower, which is an issue with the bot I believe.
(11-25-2015, 09:55 PM)asiangirl Wrote:  I posted in my other thread about slow mudra casting, it appears that the cast time is still much slower, which is an issue with the bot I believe.

We just have to wait for a fix from Ace. Personally I can't tell since I play on the east coast NA, which is pretty close to the datacenter. As for the opener, the opener you posted was actually the opener I had in one of my beta versions. But after you linked the video, I ended up using the video one lol. Having Suiton cast as the the first attack after Huton is much easier to implement than having B4B be the 1st skill cast. I'll update opener in a later version after I test out Dancing Edge/Storm Eye support with a warrior in the party.
Haha so will the opener still work with a WAR in party? It's great otherwise so far.

Update, after testing further, it appears that it only uses kassatsu in the opener then never uses it ever again, after parsing for 5 minutes ended at roughly 1240, with no food and no pots.