Thread Rating:
  • 32 Vote(s) - 3.56 Average
EasyNinja Profile w/ Ace's Positional Assister *UPDATED* 4-Apr-2016
(03-15-2016, 07:28 PM)YellowcarQueen Wrote:  Hey Hxx, just some notes and suggestions if ya have the time.

I see an entry for Shadewalker (Enmity Share with Party Member), but I don't think it is set-up correctly to activate. Can you double check it when you have time please?

I didn't notice an entry for Shade Shift (20% Phy DMG Absorb) which would be useful in PVP when under attack by melee.

Adding an entry for Throwing Dagger is useful for PVP as well to spam against running targets.

Also, noticed a bug with the Shukichi in The Feast. Sometimes the bot will make my guy warp further than what the skill intends due to lag or whatever reason and it crashes the game every single time. May want to remove it for now.

Code:
15/3/2016 v3.21
-Added more failed mudras recovery (Uses Katon, Raiton, Hyoton, Fuma Shuriken if you fail your mudra chain)
-Adjusted macro speed for mudras to 200ms
-Removed Shadewalker
-Added Shade Shift (under attack melee and <99% HP)
-Added Throwing Dagger (disabled in skill manager by default)

Update.

The Shadewalker in the profile was a mistake, it was meant to be Shade Shift the entire time, good catch.

I added Throwing Daggers, but since it can be a tad spammy, I disabled it in Skill Manager.  Just look for it there and enable it if you want to use it.

I never added Shukuchi to my profile, due to the ingame macro being better for it.
Having issues with just Doton still, other than that its working great
(03-16-2016, 11:41 PM)Medeora Wrote:  Having issues with just Doton still, other than that its working great

Code:
16/3/2016 v3.22
-Fixed an issue with Doton failing

Update
So far so good :)
still having major issues with mudras, i play on a 20MS and still sometimes mudras refuse to cast or keeps on "trying" to cast
(03-20-2016, 01:29 PM)valent88 Wrote:  still having major issues with mudras, i play on a 20MS and still sometimes mudras refuse to cast or keeps on "trying" to cast

You might have to keep on increasing your macro ms in skill manager for the Ninjutsus until this issue goes away.
hi, after testing on a dummy for almost an hour, i realise that only when fuma is enabled. the profile seems to have the failure of casting it.
whereas when i have raiton enabled. the profile works 100% fine.
ive went thru playing with the ms under macro manager, and cant seem to detect the issue.
hopefully this info may help you.
hei hxx112 u on discord? i would like to ask how to i adjust the profile to suite my latency etc ... i really love ur work..
(03-21-2016, 06:52 PM)ivanhere86 Wrote:  hei hxx112 u on discord? i would like to ask how to i adjust the profile to suite my latency etc ... i really love ur work..

I sent you a private message with step by step instructions on how to edit the macro manager.
Hi Hxx12 Could you tell me how to change latency in your profile pls ,Ty :)