Thread Rating:
  • 32 Vote(s) - 3.56 Average
EasyNinja Profile w/ Ace's Positional Assister *UPDATED* 4-Apr-2016
I would also like to know how to edit the macro manager to work with my latency. The profile works perfect for me except for when it wants to cast Fuma.  ThumbsUp
Code:
22/3/2016 v3.23
-Removed Trick Attack ready check from Fuma Shuriken for solo play
-Increased HP check for Suiton from 20% to 50% for mobs 2x your max HP (No HP checks for bosses)

Small update.

Also, I was doing some reading on Ninjas the other day.  Dervy, the guy who calculates all the stat weights for all the classes, says that Shasta's NIN guide is crap (probably bc he doesn't have any math to back up his guide).  There is another guide maintained by people from the official NA forums who have actual math to back up the openers.  Their opener starts with B4B (not suiton), which was the original opener I had for this profile.  What do you guys think? Switch back to the B4B opener or stick with Shasta's Suiton opener?
Would need to try them both to see for sure i suppose, but Dervy usually talks sense xD
I liked your original opener tbh. The shasta one hasn't felt natural.
Hey Hxx, I was looking through the skill manager today and noticed there are 5 different Ids for Raiton available to choose from. Any idea what these other Ids pertain too?

I saw something similar to this when making my AST profile as each of the cards has 4 different Ids to choose from and they each work a little differently.
One ID pertained to whether the card was drawn with no Expanded Royal Road Buff.
The second ID pertained to whether the card was used while held in your spread with no Expanded Royal Road Buff.
The third ID pertained to whether the card was drawn and you do have the Expanded Royal Road Buff.
The fourth ID pertained to whether the card was used while held in your spread and you do have the Expanded Royal Road Buff.

During testing it was possible for me to have the bot use a drawn card while I had the Expanded Royal Road Buff and only have the bot use the card without activating the Expanded Royal Road Buff. This of course is an exploit/bug as you're not supposed to be able to do that and would probably get ya banned pretty quick if anyone noticed this occurring.

Anyways, I was curious if you've done any research on these multiple IDs for Ninjutsu as it might explain why some are still failing.
(03-23-2016, 05:49 PM)YellowcarQueen Wrote:  Hey Hxx, I was looking through the skill manager today and noticed there are 5 different Ids for Raiton available to choose from. Any idea what these other Ids pertain too?

I saw something similar to this when making my AST profile as each of the cards has 4 different Ids to choose from and they each work a little differently.
One ID pertained to whether the card was drawn with no Expanded Royal Road Buff.
The second ID pertained to whether the card was used while held in your spread with no Expanded Royal Road Buff.
The third ID pertained to whether the card was drawn and you do have the Expanded Royal Road Buff.
The fourth ID pertained to whether the card was used while held in your spread and you do have the Expanded Royal Road Buff.

During testing it was possible for me to have the bot use a drawn card while I had the Expanded Royal Road Buff and only have the bot use the card without activating the Expanded Royal Road Buff. This of course is an exploit/bug as you're not supposed to be able to do that and would probably get ya banned pretty quick if anyone noticed this occurring..

Anyways, I was curious if you've done any research on these multiple IDs for Ninjutsu as it might explain why some are still failing.

I don't know what they do.  Xivdb.com has 5 listings too but I used the one that has the ingame icon picture for Raiton.
http://xivdb.com/?search=raiton&filters=cGFnZT0x
as trying to got for a7s ...please advise how to get rid of the hp check ..cause there is a part which need the nin to solo the cage...the profile doesn't do suiton when have the chance ..or is there a way to save katkatsu for it?
Hey guys. I read throgh the posts and was wondering if there is a way to disable using dancing edge at all without the profile messing up? unless i missed the post somewhere- thanks
Is there a way to get the program to use Raiton only when Kassatsu is active and Fuma otherwise? I've been tinkering with it to no avail.
I'll apply these suggestions in like 1 hour or less

Edit: Update
Code:
31/3/2016 v3.24
-Removed HP Advantage check for Suiton on Mobs
-Added "No Dancing Edge" Profile - not supported by assister yet.  Will still use D/E for frontal positions
-Lowered HP check for Raiton/Fuma

(03-31-2016, 05:45 PM)RobelAkbel Wrote:  Is there a way to get the program to use Raiton only when Kassatsu is active and Fuma otherwise? I've been tinkering with it to no avail.

1. Find Action #22 (Raiton - Mob) in the Skill Manager List
  2. Under Basic Details, Change Filter 2 from "ON" to "Ignore"
  3. Repeat for Action #23 (Raiton-Boss)