Thread Rating:
  • 32 Vote(s) - 3.56 Average
EasyNinja Profile w/ Ace's Positional Assister *UPDATED* 4-Apr-2016
(11-25-2015, 10:30 PM)asiangirl Wrote:  Haha so will the opener still work with a WAR in party? It's great otherwise so far.

v3.01 should work fine right now. It's just if there is no WAR, dancing edge uptime is not near 100%, maybe 90% at best since the profile is written with storm's eye debuff included.
anybody parse this profile yet?
great work as always any chance to add sounds to the assist?
Please can you make sound like your EasyDragoon assister?
(11-26-2015, 10:15 AM)Mutantx Wrote:  great work as always any chance to add sounds to the assist?

(11-26-2015, 04:34 PM)rafale101 Wrote:  Please can you make sound like your EasyDragoon assister?

I'll try to add it in after/on the 27th. My main concern with the sound assister is the spam that can occur when the assister determines a better position at the last second.
i been using this to level ninja 59 right now - and i have noticed the assist goes crazy at times (out of sync) ! is this due to ninjutsu? also sometimes it seems the rotation order gets confused and stop doing moves for a few seconds.
(11-26-2015, 07:16 PM)Mutantx Wrote:  i been using this to level ninja 59 right now - and i have noticed the assist goes crazy at times (out of sync) ! is this due to ninjutsu? also sometimes it seems the rotation order gets confused and stop doing moves for a few seconds.
Dear Mutantx.. are you blind?
ONLY supports LVL 60!
It's even written with bold font as a first sentence in this thread.. seriously..
yeh i know ! i did read and to be fair it still works pretty solid even below (i used it since 54) just didn't think missing 1 move at this point would of made it go so crazy (at rare times) is all - now i know xd
(11-26-2015, 07:25 PM)Mutantx Wrote:  yeh i know ! i did read and to be fair it still works pretty solid even below (i used it since 54) just didn't think missing 1 move at this point would of made it go so crazy (at rare times) is all - now i know xd

I already wrote an update to make the assist more accurate, I haven't released it because along with the update comes with the WAR storm eye conditionals. I'm having difficulty being able to test it with a WAR so I think i'll release it right now as a beta for you guys to test out for me. I'll still leave 3.01 up for download for you guys to revert back to if my fix in 3.02 doesn't work out.

As for sound assist, it'll come later when I feel like the assister is as stable as it can be when it comes to predicting the next skill.

EDIT:

Code:
26/11/2015 v3.02b - requires testing
-Added warrior detection in party.  Profile will no longer attempt to overwrite Storm's Eye if less than 2.5 sec is remaining
-Uptime on Dancing edge debuff is closer to 100% now without warrior
-Assister has been updated to be more accurate and should give a warning for Aeolian Edge paired with Duality.

If this version is too buggy, revert back to 3.01 and let me know. Keep 3.02's Assister though, it's compatible with 3.01's profile.

Sound assist will come later based on Assister's accuracy. The opener will be revised to do Huiton as the first cast in a later update.
tried new version seemed to lock up a fair bit more on rotation and seemed to be ninjutsu issues aswell and filter 4 i think (yes im testing it as 60 now!)