Thread Rating:
  • 32 Vote(s) - 3.56 Average
EasyNinja Profile w/ Ace's Positional Assister *UPDATED* 4-Apr-2016
(11-27-2015, 06:09 PM)Mutantx Wrote:  tried new version seemed to lock up a fair bit more on rotation and seemed to be ninjutsu issues aswell and filter 4 i think (yes im testing it as 60 now!)

Are the lock ups during mudra or immediately after mudras?

Small UPDATE:

Code:
27/11/2015 v3.02c - still need testing on 3.02b updates
-Added isReady check on Huton to prevent Skill is not Ready spam in certain conditions for users who enable skill queue

EDIT: Also there was a SkillManager update through MMOminion. Mudras feel very fast and consistent to me right now, maybe the mudra fix is in.
Looks like it's using suiton twice instead of raiton in the opener now. Mudras are much quicker though.;

Hmm the mudra delay seems to be random, sometimes it's extremely fast and sometimes it's slow. Okay it looks like ti's fast for Huton but not in combo

Is there a possibility to substitute Raiton with Fuma, since with Raiton and the way skill manager is handling mudras for me, raiton keeps me from getting duality into the opener.
new version works better - btw should mudras be going off between GCDs? if so is that even possible with the bot logic. (im not a ninja main at all!)
(11-27-2015, 08:55 PM)asiangirl Wrote:  Looks like it's using suiton twice instead of raiton in the opener now. Mudras are much quicker though.;

Hmm the mudra delay seems to be random, sometimes it's extremely fast and sometimes it's slow. Okay it looks like ti's fast for Huton but not in combo

Is there a possibility to substitute Raiton with Fuma, since with Raiton and the way skill manager is handling mudras for me, raiton keeps me from getting duality into the opener.

It should only cast Suiton if it detects that Trick Attack is available. If it does it twice in a row, it means it didn't get used up the first time.

I can add Fuma in, I'll probably include Filter 2 Opener into Filter 1 and change Filter 2 to Fuma/Raiton toggle

Also, you posted an opener on page 2 that started with Suiton. It's missing Mutilate. If you can update it, I can implement that opener into this profile.

(11-27-2015, 09:55 PM)Mutantx Wrote:  new version works better - btw should mudras be going off between GCDs? if so is that even possible with the bot logic. (im not a ninja main at all!)

The first action of a mudra sequence will start between GCDs in this profile.
I'm 60lvl, 185ilvl ninja and I got 950-1050 dps parse for 3 mins. (newest version of profile + skillmanager BETA + skill queue off).
When skill queue was turned on, for me sometimes it was spamming Huton (when it couldnt cast it because of cooldown or something) and sometimes rotation was messing up, but without it - it works fine.
(11-27-2015, 11:34 PM)muchastudio Wrote:  I'm 60lvl, 185ilvl ninja and I got 950-1050 dps parse for 3 mins. (newest version of profile + skillmanager BETA + skill queue off).
When skill queue was turned on, for me sometimes it was spamming Huton (when it couldnt cast it because of cooldown or something) and sometimes rotation was messing up, but without it - it works fine.

3.02c fixes the Huton Skill Queue issue.
(11-27-2015, 11:54 PM)hxx112 Wrote:  
(11-27-2015, 11:34 PM)muchastudio Wrote:  I'm 60lvl, 185ilvl ninja and I got 950-1050 dps parse for 3 mins. (newest version of profile + skillmanager BETA + skill queue off).

3.02c fixes the Huton Skill Queue issue.

I will re-check but I'm sure I've used 3.02c.

I've switched to original SkillManager provided with bot (not BETA version) and using skill queue on. Now my dps is 1000-1100 after 3 minutes, so I got a little boost here (or just a luck with crits).
What is skill manager beta?
First post of Ace's skillmanager thread is where I would assume: http://www.mmominion.com/Thread-BETA-Ski...-IMPORTANT
should ninjutsu be casting while BFB or IR is up? (it does atm at times) also is there any way for me not to interrupt jutsu's when i manually control stun and buffs utilities etc, at times i do clash with them.