Thread Rating:
  • 32 Vote(s) - 3.56 Average
EasyNinja Profile w/ Ace's Positional Assister *UPDATED* 4-Apr-2016
(11-28-2015, 05:56 AM)dNh301 Wrote:  First post of Ace's skillmanager thread is where I would assume: http://www.mmominion.com/Thread-BETA-Ski...-IMPORTANT

Yep, it's SkillManager BETA. It's different from original one provided with bot.
no idea why it isnt using any mudras at all
Don't use the BETA, the link to download it is from ages ago.
(11-28-2015, 05:39 PM)valent88 Wrote:  no idea why it isnt using any mudras at all

using the skill manager that comes with bot, but profile doesnt seem to be using mudra in combat at all, except for huton.

any ideas ?
(11-28-2015, 05:49 PM)valent88 Wrote:  
(11-28-2015, 05:39 PM)valent88 Wrote:  no idea why it isnt using any mudras at all

using the skill manager that comes with bot, but profile doesnt seem to be using mudra in combat at all, except for huton.

any ideas ?

Are you 60?

Are you using 3.02c?

Are you testing it on a target dummy? and if yes, are you in a party or solo while testing it on dummy
filter 4 seems wonky - similar issue on justsu's as we had with the Huton queuing that you fixed
(11-28-2015, 06:12 PM)Mutantx Wrote:  filter 4 seems wonky - similar issue on justsu's as we had with the Huton queuing that you fixed

Can you be more specific. Is it saying something like "Skill is not ready" spam
yes. I think its the aoe justsus que
(11-28-2015, 06:28 PM)Mutantx Wrote:  yes. I think its the aoe justsus que

That issue isn't happening for me. But I'll apply the same fix I did to Huton just incase.

Edit:

Code:
28/11/2015 v3.03
-Debuff limit support added.  Profile will no longer spam Shadow Fang or Mutilate if the your applied debuffs do not show on the target bar.
-Assister has NOT been updated to reflect this change.
-Added isReady checks to all Ninjutsus skill chains to prevent skill spam

Each target will now have it's own unique tracking timer due to latest Skillmanager update so that debuffs can be tracked without having it shown on the target bar when the limit is reached
I'm getting a lot of bunnies with the new version skill manager beta and queueing on :(