Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Crafting Profile: Inner Quiet Stacks >=
I'm fairly new to minionapp but I feel I made a pretty strong crafting profile. However, I struggled with using "Inner Quiet Stacks >=" as a conditional. I wanted to set it so that if I have 8 or more stacks, it'll proceed with manipulation (which then activates SH1>GS>Byregot's combo). If I don't proceed with manipulation, I instead use reclaim. I temporarily turned reclaim off however to try to minimize the variables that would allow Manipulation to fire. I furthermore tried removing every single conditional *except* inner quiet stacks >= 8, and in only certain cases, it would fail to fire even with 8-11 stacks (it never fired if I was below 8, which is what I wanted). As soon as I removed the IQ conditional, it would fire.

So I tried a new skill profile entirely. Only using 1 skill and that's it. If I reach 5 stacks of Inner Quiet or greater and don't have Innovation (259), use Innovation.

1. Open craft: so far, no innovation.
  2. Use Inner quiet: so far, no innovation.
  3. Use one hasty touch and succeed(2 IQ stacks): innovation fires. (if it failed, innovation didn't fire)

I tried changing it to 11. I failed a precise touch and hasty touch, and succeeded a basic touch and a hasty touch before Innovation fired (3 stacks of IQ).

I tried changing it to 20. In my first craft using this profile, it wouldn't activate until I reached 7 stacks of IQ (thought maybe I had been animation locked so it was unable to perform the action). The next time around, I waited a good while between each action. Got to 5 stacks before it fired. (Iterated this several times and it would fire off at 2, 5, 4, just seemed random and sometimes I could idle for a while and it would take ~10-15 seconds to fire after the last action). There were plenty of failures in each test but I quit counting since there didn't seem to be any pattern with failure/success count.

I tried using Quality % >= as well, with it set to 14% it would activate at 4% and tried 11% and it would activate at 3%. Can't really find a rhyme or reason as to why it's activating prematurely. The full profile I made seemed to consistently never activate below the stacks I requested, the problem was that it would also fail to activate in rare circumstances even when it was above the stacks I requested. Since I removed all other conditionals, I can't figure out why it was failing.