Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.13 Average
Crashing a lot after update.
need a better report than "it crashes alot" Are you in flying zones ? Are you trying to use cub meshes? what mode are you in? stuff like that is benificial
Hi Powder, I'm using sebbs' 1-50 class quest profile and it is currently grinding at Mor Dhona.

I can confirm that the other bots do not crash using Duty Mode.

Edit: You may check the screenshots for the locations and modes.
Screenshots in the first post, but I'm running Sebbs questing and then tried with Lattie's questing and then did grinding and all of them freeze at random points. Sometimes it'll be ok for about 20 minutes sometimes it'll freeze after 5 and shutdown.
Yeah, still crashing here too!
Lol yup, I think I'm just gonna have to stop playing for awhile and get some fresh air til it gets fixed lol. :) It'll do me good!
+1 to crashing.

Running Lattys 15-50 and 50-60 on two characters. Crashes as soon as they get ingame!

Edit: Turned off mount, game didn't crash.
we are working on it
+1 to crashing as well. Using grind mode doing FATE's in Northern Thanalan on two different PC's. Game window will just freeze. Launcher gives error about "Invalid Query\Fail) or something like that. I will try disabling mount and see if that helps.
Hi Powder. You already mentioned you guys are working on it. But just incase. Im having same exact problems as Jessix.. Grind mode doing fates at north Thanalan. I cant post a screenshot because the client freezes. and goes sort of dim gray like the pictures thread poster submitted. I think its just grind mode. Because my other account gathering hasnt gotten any client friezes.

On another note thou. Some times when S hunts pop my client experiences a ton of lag that i either can barely move or client says something like experienced an issue mini window and shut down or something but still see chat logs and is online from watching from my alt if main still on. That was before this maintnance thou. Thank you.
Update with minionapp and try again