Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.13 Average
Crashing a lot after update.
Hey FX. No, I haven't used flying things yet. I keep saying i'm going to try it.. i'm going to try it.. but i yet to try it.
(12-07-2015, 07:36 PM)Powder Wrote:  Update with minionapp and try again

No crashes so far after updating the bot. Hopefully that fixed it. Thanks guys!
Powder. I think that fixed it. Havent gotten client freezes yet. Thank you.
(12-07-2015, 08:28 PM)jony_stunner Wrote:  Powder. I think that fixed it. Havent gotten client freezes yet. Thank you.

I disabled the use mount feature
last night that problem happened even with it off I know because I had it off by default.

I was using sebbs 1-50 class quest pack too
lvl GLD 15-23 I had a ton of freezes seemed like every 20 mins sometimes every 5 I gave up.
I started levling CNJ 15-20 same tons of freezes and I was pretty pissed off at this point and I just said... the hell with it went to bed with the mindset I wont resub if this is my issue only and it isn't I am glad.

Another thing to note update didn't populate till I restarted the client the refresh icon didn't show the update.
Also being as this is the very first real issue my sub status mind set remains exp since it only took a few people to actually bring it up and the issue was eliminated in what seems like 24 hours or less.

* What OS are you running? Windows 7 SP1 16 GB RAM 2133MHZ I74790k 4.0 Ghz GTX670 4GB FTW version
* What AV is installed?(Antivirus) Microsoft security essentials usually disabled "Real time protection"
* Where is the bot installed?(installed path) C:\MINIONAPP
* Do you have any Anti-Malware installed? No
* do you have Mumble, Teamspeak, Fraps, any other recording software, Nvida Gamers Experience, Raptr, Caytalist Control Center, guildworks,Teamviwer installed? Yes Nvidia GeForce EXP Fraps is running to only in FPS watching mode I occassionaly run ACT for dmg parsing.
* Did you follow the install instructions found HERE? Yes sure did.
* Are you running the bot as admin? Yep I am
* Are you using the attach button or having minionapp launch the client? I do both whenever I have an issue to see if one works better usually the case is no they both have the same problem.
*Are you running any Bot addons? Yes Lattys 15-50 Quest pack and Lattys 50-60 HW Quest pack/SellOut/Sebbs Full Class Questpack/More to be added I am sure

UPDATE
BOTS BEEN running for 2:55 minutes no issues on SEBS 1-50 class pack on cnj
I do have "Use Mount" Unchecked
SO ALL IS WELL right now