Thread Rating:
  • 25 Vote(s) - 3.68 Average
EasyBard Profile Lv60 ONLY *UPDATED* 18-Feb-2017
profile locks up way too much in dun scaith, testing it in other trials now.

locks up at the 1st boss due to mechanics dragging you around.
rest of the bosses are fine.
(02-21-2017, 02:34 PM)valent88 Wrote:  profile locks up way too much in dun scaith, testing it in other trials now.

locks up at the 1st boss due to mechanics dragging you around.
rest of the bosses are fine.

1st boss in Dun Scathe isn't really a lockup.  I think Minion see that boss as being too far away, you need to be close to do anything as a ranged. 

Or increase the range on all your skills and save it as a 1st boss dun scathe profile.  Switch to normal profile after 1st boss.
would suggest to change filter settings on some of the fient + weave's... if cd's are ready but CD's are not being used, it will spam feint :)
You could probably remove some of the more complex chains here involving feint.  The usage should be minimal anyways.  Here is an exerpt from the math focused raiders:

http://pastebin.com/n1kTcdDD

Summary

Quote:Recommendations
The following is my recommended pairings of weaponskills+EA along with when they should be considered, based on experience and current on-hand information. In general, you want to try and reduce the amount of Feint+EA situations as possible by being very specific on when you want to use them.
  1. IJ+EA or SS+EA
    • No matter how important not clipping GCDs are, you shouldn’t let your DoTs drop off because of EA. Losing SS buff is less of an issue but even so, you want to maintain it so that it can be applied to the following EA cast.
  2. SS proc+EA
    • The most ideal situation. Try and save the SS proc if it’s around 2~3 GCDs (~7s) before EA comes off cooldown. I tend to check if the EA cooldown timer is past halfway (6 o’clock) to see if I want to save it or not.
  3. HS+EA
    • Use this when EA comes off cooldown during the HS cast. I feel that being able to cast HS with 0.5~1.5 seconds remaining on EA cooldown provides enough of a buffer to justify the usage of HS over Feint.
    • Prioritize this combo over Feint+EA during buff windows--even in very Feint+EA specific situations such as Barrage+EA--in order to maximize damage by using the highest potency skills currently available.
  4. Feint+EA
    • Use this when the EA cooldown resets at the same time or before the GCD timer. In this case, if you go straight into EA after the previous GCD cast without casting Feint, the GCD timer will remain idle for the whole EA cast duration, resulting in near full GCD clipping.
    • Use this when planning on using another high-priority off-GCD prior to EA (mainly BL-EA and ME-EA). I would refrain from using Blunt Arrow or Repelling Shot before EA in most situations.

Thanks for your hard work!
seems rotation isn't working properly, try it on puppet, after opener there is a hole in dps and never use barrage :/ (and difficult to use empy arrow)