Thread Rating:
  • 25 Vote(s) - 3.68 Average
EasyBard Profile Lv60 ONLY *UPDATED* 18-Feb-2017
(12-13-2015, 04:18 PM)asiangirl Wrote:  Inb4 Azred: "I'm lazy he can take over bard"

im lazy. if its good use it and i can stop trying. though, i would like to finish my other opener with macros since with how many b4b procs i get during the opener it would be superior for me personally.
I increased the macro timing to 200ms and have had no issues with 250~ ping, previously at 100ms it would miss b4b occasionally.
Code:
14/12/2015 v3.03
-Added Filter names for the new GUI changes
-No changes made to skills
I had to add a 2 to seconds since last unique to avoid it double casting iron jaws (probably due to ping), I've also had issues when toggling wanderers off for movement (using filters) where it will get stuck wanting to cast a skill it can't (fairly sure it's iron jaws).
(12-14-2015, 10:24 PM)wycs Wrote:  I had to add a 2 to seconds since last unique to avoid it double casting iron jaws (probably due to ping), I've also had issues when toggling wanderers off for movement (using filters) where it will get stuck wanting to cast a skill it can't (fairly sure it's iron jaws).

Yes, the double casting of IronJaws is most likely a ping issue, and your fix for it works. As for it getting stuck on skills outside of minuet, I'll look into it. It's either caused by Skill Queue (where my conditionals needs to be specific) or by removing Minuet while it is in a process of casting the opener where IronJaws is located in a chain.
(12-15-2015, 02:53 AM)hxx112 Wrote:  
(12-14-2015, 10:24 PM)wycs Wrote:  I had to add a 2 to seconds since last unique to avoid it double casting iron jaws (probably due to ping), I've also had issues when toggling wanderers off for movement (using filters) where it will get stuck wanting to cast a skill it can't (fairly sure it's iron jaws).

Yes, the double casting of IronJaws is most likely a ping issue, and your fix for it works. As for it getting stuck on skills outside of minuet, I'll look into it. It's either caused by Skill Queue (where my conditionals needs to be specific) or by removing Minuet while it is in a process of casting the opener where IronJaws is located in a chain.

It does seem to be caused by skill queuing when turning off wanderer's prior to it trying to refresh dots with iron jaws, however it only causes a lockup for 3~ seconds or so spamming error cannot use yet before moving on with the profile.
(12-15-2015, 06:14 AM)wycs Wrote:  It does seem to be caused by skill queuing when turning off wanderer's prior to it trying to refresh dots with iron jaws, however it only causes a lockup for 3~ seconds or so spamming error cannot use yet before moving on with the profile.

It's because when creating a profile that uses Skill Queue, you sometimes need to be far more specific with skill conditionals, otherwise the bot will try to cast skills that cannot be used unless you have a buff (Ironjaws for BRDs, 4th Combos for DRGs, Trick Attacks for NINs). I already have a fix in place that I will be uploading soon.

Code:
15/12/2015 v3.04
-Fixed bug where profile tries to cast IronJaws outside of Wanderer's Minuet for Skill Queue users.
can we get feint upon movement in WM?
(12-18-2015, 10:08 PM)Hixc Wrote:  can we get feint upon movement in WM?

I can add it, but since I'm limited on Filters, you'll have to manually go into Skill manager and "enable" the Feint skill in the list. They will be set to unchecked for "enabled" by default.
Great profile like I said in previous post but I have noticed a few very small issues (my opinion of course). 1. A few times I have noticed heavy shot fire after barrage instead of Emp Arrow. 2. Seems that there should be a HP% check on iron jaws so it isn't firing to refresh dot's after like <3-5% is remaining. 3. Barrage+Emp Arrow and some of the buff's too should have HP % check as well so you don't waste on low hp% mobs. 4. A MP% check should be placed on battle voice in case you're almost out of mp with a song still active and it comes off cooldown.

Again just my opinion and more QOL than anything else lol. Also profile is easily adapted to 50+ content with just using level checks and adding second barrage for heavy shot.