Thread Rating:
  • 25 Vote(s) - 3.68 Average
EasyBard Profile Lv60 ONLY *UPDATED* 18-Feb-2017
(01-06-2016, 02:41 AM)dNh301 Wrote:  Great profile like I said in previous post but I have noticed a few very small issues (my opinion of course). 1. A few times I have noticed heavy shot fire after barrage instead of Emp Arrow. 2. Seems that there should be a HP% check on iron jaws so it isn't firing to refresh dot's after like <3-5% is remaining. 3. Barrage+Emp Arrow and some of the buff's too should have HP % check as well so you don't waste on low hp% mobs. 4. A MP% check should be placed on battle voice in case you're almost out of mp with a song still active and it comes off cooldown.

Again just my opinion and more QOL than anything else lol. Also profile is easily adapted to 50+ content with just using level checks and adding second barrage for heavy shot.

I'll try to implement most of these suggestions. As for Heavy Shot firing after Barrage, I have checks in last skill NOT, current action NOT, have buffs, and chains to ensure that Empyreal arrow is the only skill that is being used after Barrage. I'm out of ideas on how to fix it. It also doesn't help that buffs in FFXIV don't register immediately after casting, which is just stupid coding on their part.

Code:
7/1/2016 v3.05
-HP check (>20,000) added for DoTs while in a party
-HP check (>20,000) added for IronJaws while in a party
-HP check (>20,000) added for Barrage while in a party
-MP check (>75%) added for Battle Voice
-Saves Straighter Shot proc for Empyreal Arrow if Empyreal Arrow CD < 7.5s
-Uses Ironjaws immediately after B4B so that Ironjaws can be reapplied a 2nd time before B4B/Hawkeye ends
-Uses Ironjaws immediately after Raging Strikes so that Ironjaws can be reapplied a 2nd time before Raging Strikes ends
-Rearranged oGCDs priority action list
-Quick Nock reduced from 5 targets to 3 targets
-TP check (>300) added for Quick Nock

Haven't had a chance to test the party features yet. If it doesn't work out well, go back to v3.04

I tried adding Feint support, but with testing it works out really badly with Skill Queue enabled and BRDs who know how to stutter-step. The top BRDs all learn how to stutter-step for short movement or turn off Minuet for long periods of movement. I suggest you guys do the same and avoid relying on Feint for movement.

Some of the additional changes I made are from https://www.reddit.com/r/ffxiv/comments/...ur_losses/
Nice will check out after a bit. Though why 20k hp and not a HP% instead in case of level sync? I would assume it's because you're aiming this more to end game and not level sync'd stuff is why.
(01-07-2016, 03:22 PM)dNh301 Wrote:  Nice will check out after a bit. Though why 20k hp and not a HP% instead in case of level sync? I would assume it's because you're aiming this more to end game and not level sync'd stuff is why.

Yea, I use this for 4-player and 8-player content at Lv60. The difference in HP between a regular mob and a Boss is too large for percentage based checks to work well.
Very true. Will just add in needed items for myself for it to function in content below 60. Thanks again for the great profile.
(01-07-2016, 03:42 PM)dNh301 Wrote:  Very true. Will just add in needed items for myself for it to function in content below 60. Thanks again for the great profile.

Looks like i'll need to add lvl 50 support atleast for Lvl 50 roulettes
(01-07-2016, 03:52 PM)hxx112 Wrote:  
(01-07-2016, 03:42 PM)dNh301 Wrote:  Very true. Will just add in needed items for myself for it to function in content below 60. Thanks again for the great profile.

Looks like i'll need to add lvl 50 support atleast for Lvl 50 roulettes

Yeah not much to it and that is exactly what I was referring to lol. Almost done editing your newest to try in 50+.

Just added HP advantage check >3 on VB and WB that are >20k hp and added second set of VB and WB with >5% check only. Added level check > 60 to opener. Added a barrage+heavy shot chain <53 and edited barrage + EA >54.
(01-07-2016, 03:58 PM)dNh301 Wrote:  Yeah not much to it and that is exactly what I was referring to lol. Almost done editing your newest to try in 50+.

Just added HP advantage check >3 on VB and WB that are >20k hp and added second set of VB and WB with >5% check only. Added level check > 60 to opener. Added a barrage+heavy shot chain <53 and edited barrage + EA >54.

Code:
7/1/2016 v3.06
-HP check (>5%) added for Raging Strikes, Hawk's Eye/B4B, Internal Release
-HP check (>5%) added for DoTs if player < Lv60
-HP check (>5%) added for IronJaws if player < Lv60
-Barrage/Heavy Shot support added for < Lv54
-Straighter Shot proc is now consumed immediately if < Lv54

I added this for v3.06. I haven't tested it yet but those were the issues I ran into while doing my 50 roulette earlier.
The opener not having a level check is only thing I see here that is missing and could cause a hang up if you have filter 1 enabled for buff's. Will have to test new profile but I am sure it is great.
(01-07-2016, 04:46 PM)dNh301 Wrote:  The opener not having a level check is only thing I see here that is missing and could cause a hang up if you have filter 1 enabled for buff's. Will have to test new profile but I am sure it is great.

It sorta does have a Level check in the form of a skill check on Sidewinder (Lv60). It'll only start if Sidewinder + other various CDs pass the IsReady check. I don't recall ever seeing the opener chain activate in lvl 50 roulettes but I could be wrong. I also forgot to mention that I added a HP advantage >10 to the opener with 3.06 so that the profile doesn't waste the opener on small mobs.
(01-07-2016, 05:09 PM)hxx112 Wrote:  
(01-07-2016, 04:46 PM)dNh301 Wrote:  The opener not having a level check is only thing I see here that is missing and could cause a hang up if you have filter 1 enabled for buff's. Will have to test new profile but I am sure it is great.

It sorta does have a Level check in the form of a skill check on Sidewinder (Lv60). It'll only start if Sidewinder + other various CDs pass the IsReady check. I don't recall ever seeing the opener chain activate in lvl 50 roulettes but I could be wrong. I also forgot to mention that I added a HP advantage >10 to the opener with 3.06 so that the profile doesn't waste the opener on small mobs.

Ah yes I overlooked it. Seems to be working very well in the few dungeons I have done so far 50-60. Good work again and thanks for taking time to talk about profile revisions. Any chance you are working on mch next lol?