Thread Rating:
  • 25 Vote(s) - 3.68 Average
EasyBard Profile Lv60 ONLY *UPDATED* 18-Feb-2017
(01-07-2016, 05:52 PM)dNh301 Wrote:  Ah yes I overlooked it. Seems to be working very well in the few dungeons I have done so far 50-60. Good work again and thanks for taking time to talk about profile revisions. Any chance you are working on mch next lol?

Thanks for the suggestions.

I'm slowly leveling MCH with FATE grinds but it's only in the 40s right now. It might be awhile before I reach 60 because I spend most of my time farming unspoiled/eph nodes. Gotta get enough gil for the Ishgard housing in 3.2/3.3
(01-07-2016, 06:04 PM)hxx112 Wrote:  
(01-07-2016, 05:52 PM)dNh301 Wrote:  Ah yes I overlooked it. Seems to be working very well in the few dungeons I have done so far 50-60. Good work again and thanks for taking time to talk about profile revisions. Any chance you are working on mch next lol?

Thanks for the suggestions.

I'm slowly leveling MCH with FATE grinds but it's only in the 40s right now. It might be awhile before I reach 60 because I spend most of my time farming unspoiled/eph nodes. Gotta get enough gil for the Ishgard housing in 3.2/3.3

No worries lol just thought it was worth asking with the quality of work you have put into your other profiles. Good luck on making that gil I try to do a million a day myself lol.
(01-07-2016, 12:32 PM)hxx112 Wrote:  I'll try to implement most of these suggestions. As for Heavy Shot firing after Barrage, I have checks in last skill NOT, current action NOT, have buffs, and chains to ensure that Empyreal arrow is the only skill that is being used after Barrage. I'm out of ideas on how to fix it. It also doesn't help that buffs in FFXIV don't register immediately after casting, which is just stupid coding on their part.

I ended up adding in macro's for barrage+emp/barrage+heavy shot. Seems to work good except if the mob dies before the macro completes and you switch to another target it hangs for a bit trying to complete the macro instead of firing off on the new mob. I suppose I could increase remaining hp of mob to help prevent this though.
(01-10-2016, 09:04 PM)dNh301 Wrote:  I ended up adding in macro's for barrage+emp/barrage+heavy shot. Seems to work good except if the mob dies before the macro completes and you switch to another target it hangs for a bit trying to complete the macro instead of firing off on the new mob. I suppose I could increase remaining hp of mob to help prevent this though.

I'm waiting for them to smooth out the overlooked issues in their macro system before I implement it. The last time I tried to add it to this profile, I ran into the problem where the profile will skip skills if you move/cancel the cast. This problem doesn't happen for jobs without a cast bar, so it works well for the melee classes.
(01-11-2016, 12:44 AM)hxx112 Wrote:  I'm waiting for them to smooth out the overlooked issues in their macro system before I implement it. The last time I tried to add it to this profile, I ran into the problem where the profile will skip skills if you move/cancel the cast. This problem doesn't happen for jobs without a cast bar, so it works well for the melee classes.

This is true. Suppose I will have to go back to chains as well but I deleted them from profile instead of disabling after I edited them with hp values I wanted "doh!". Also I think the "Current Action Not" value is supposed to be 413 not 107 for skills that you don't want following barrage unless this was changed.
(01-11-2016, 02:19 AM)dNh301 Wrote:  This is true. Suppose I will have to go back to chains as well but I deleted them from profile instead of disabling after I edited them with hp values I wanted "doh!". Also I think the "Current Action Not" value is supposed to be 413 not 107 for skills that you don't want following barrage unless this was changed.

413 is coming up as Fireball for me

http://xivdb.com/action/413

But Dev manager does say barrage is 413, odd

I changed all mine to 413 to see how it goes, thanks
Yeah it isn't supposed to be the actual skill id but a unique id once used like you said via Dev tool.
(01-11-2016, 03:07 AM)dNh301 Wrote:  Yeah it isn't supposed to be the actual skill id but a unique id once used like you said via Dev tool.

Code:
10/1/2016 v3.07
-Fixed Current Action Not check for all GCD skills to prevent them from casting after Barrage if player > Lv53

Nice find, learned something new. Hopefully this fixes it because I ran into the Barrage>Heavy Shot problem once in roulette today.\
So my own two cents here. When developing my profile the 413 / 107 thing was a pain in the butt.

Basically current action not is a character animation and not an actual skill. In Dev monitor you can see the animation number for actions being performed and that is what is necessary. This is because when you is "barrage" the buff does not apply immediately so you can't just say "don't use this skill if I have this buff"you need to say don't use this skill if I have this buff or if I'm in the process of applying his buff or if I just used this skill. (Usually I left the last check off)

This comes in handy in a lot of situations. I don't have the profiles anymore but if someone here who has my final version of bard (which would recast IJ as soon as B4B and HE were used line up every 2nd IR with Raging and was basically a ridiculous mess of awesomeness which parsed at 1460 over 3.5 min with full BIS pre-relic and would average 1250 with proper use of toggling filters) would post it up it'd be an awesome share. Not that I'm taking away from this profile as when I tried it it was definitely on the right track but needed a ton of work to get to be optimized. I wish I thought to leave it to you all as a farewell present. I've also asked people via Skype to post it so hopefully someone comes thru.

Good luck and maybe I'll activate an old account to get thru and geared again...WHO KNOWS!?
The last profile you posted on page 9 of your skill profile thread? Or an earlier version? I have all of em and that last one is still the one I use now.