Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 2.8 Average
Tutorial:Crafting Orders
Showreel 
Crafting Orders

Click Add Craft Orders and View Craft Orders.

[Image: ek2m6n2.png]

From the Drop down Menu select the Class you are crafting for.

[Image: UdhmuZz.png]

Once you have the Class select open up the teir the recipie is in that you wish to craft. All the recipies for that teir will be visable clicking on a recipie will be up an "Inspect Recipie" window. in which you can see all the Materials needed to craft the recipie, durablity, and progress. Then you can click the add to order button. Repeat this process till you have all the items you wish to craft.

[Image: xHia9M8.png]

Once you have all the Recipies added to the Craft Orders you can then set up the requirements for each one of theses crafts by clicking the recipie in the order.

[Image: HDZMPph.png]

Craft Order Edit
* Amount: Left at 0 will craft till you run out of mats required for this item, if you want to craft 5 times set this to 5.
* Count HQ only: this means if you want to craft 5 of these items but you want them to be 5 HQ it will only count towards the amount if the result is HQ.
* Count HQ: This will count HQ and NQ towards the "amount" value.
* Use Quick Synth: if you want to just use quick synth instead of a skill profile.
* Use HQ mats: Will allow the bot to use HQ mats in the recipie
* Skill Profile: you can select a specific skill profile to use for this Recipie.

ooooooooooooh so that's how notepad++ works,
i was recommended to use it to make new crafting profiles but i was clueless as to how it worked, looks awesome!!
Thanks loads for the tutorial
glad it could help.
what is skill profile > leveling B ? when i tried this my char just kind of sat there and didnt do anything
you have to create your own leveling profile. this leveling B just is Synth.