Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Sean's Dark Knight Profile (Updated 07/11/2017)
(03-19-2016, 07:19 PM)sxiong86 Wrote:  
(03-19-2016, 02:40 AM)ajf64 Wrote:  
(03-18-2016, 04:50 PM)sxiong86 Wrote:  Profile updated! Please refer to the Changelog for additional info. Also, swapped Filter 1 and 2 to align with my upcoming WAR and PLD profile.

cant wait to see ur pld profile i need a good pvp profile for pld

I'll start working on the PLD profile soon... Still making adjustments for my newly released WAR profile.

Thanks a lot for sharing your work, have had great experiences with this profile.
This profile is just incredible. Keep it up friend.
Anyone know if this is valid anymore? Sean seems to have disappeared and with the ACR out now haven't seen too many of the old school profiles being done or worked on. I tried using this but didn't seem to unleash and burned through a ton of MP pretty quickly.
I'm using this on a daily basis and it's working just fine for me... His WAR one needs some updating though. As for OP, when I messaged him about a PLD profile he said he was currently busy with some other things and so will not be able to release it or currently provide support for a while which is understandable for me. He did say he hopes be back some time next month.
Well I use his WAR one with no problem actually. Wonder why I have issues with this one and not that. Either way though, these are great profiles and hopefully he comes back to make them great again :) At least til ACR completely takes over all the profiles.
What is the ACR exactly?
(05-28-2016, 02:25 PM)pieman1234 Wrote:  What is the ACR exactly?

http://wiki.mmominion.com/doku.php?id=acr
I've been using this profile a lot lately and it's pretty great. My only issue is that it likes to use Sole Survivor on bosses when they're at 20% hp. It's unlikely that they're going to die in the few seconds you get to kill them to get the hp/mp back. Is there any way to change this so it doesn't use it on bosses or on mobs with HP above a certain number? It doesn't change how much I like the profile. It's just a minor thing that bothers me about it.
(06-20-2016, 12:43 AM)Ziust Wrote:  I've been using this profile a lot lately and it's pretty great. My only issue is that it likes to use Sole Survivor on bosses when they're at 20% hp. It's unlikely that they're going to die in the few seconds you get to kill them to get the hp/mp back. Is there any way to change this so it doesn't use it on bosses or on mobs with HP above a certain number? It doesn't change how much I like the profile. It's just a minor thing that bothers me about it.

Yes, open up the profile via Skill Manager in the bot. Scroll down to "Sole Survivor" and change its trigger settings.

[Image: LQSP2Gp.png]
Awesome! Thank you so much!