Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.14 Average
Anyone have good BRD profile for A3S/A4S.
there is an entire 9 page thread for that profile.... why do i have to PM you guys.
If you are talking about my old profiles, I don't have any of them anymore. I lost my account and made a new one but maining drk now and keeping a real low profile. The one that is in my old thread was used to clear a4s and will do 1100+ if you take the time to learn the fight and such.

Knowing me I'll get lazy after next tier of Alex savage is cleared and will make drk and mch profiles for my lazy ass.
the profile used is your old one attached on the last page of your thread. Its still the best profile available and what Ive used to clear a4s myself. And yes 1100+ dps confirmed. Well done sir.
I have BiS for brd and by the end of A3S most i got is 952. I don't know how you guys claimed 1100+
I can post fflogs in private if you need to see or please show me your fflogs.
Ive Pm'ed you my fflog so the proof was in there. Im assuming you are using the AZred profile correct?

Since you do so much with the levi helper Id be willing to put in a bit extra effort to help ya. I can run you through step by step in a pm and if necessary record a stream of a clear for you. Cleared twice this week so i dont think I can push my group to run it again. we really are sick of the fight.
Thanks Halt. I don't think it matter much anymore patch in 2 days and our group already beat A3S/A4S. Beating it isn't the problem. I just can't get that high dps with Azred (page 9) as you guys claimed.
We do have drg in pt and ninja. Our composition is brd nin drg blm whm sch drk war.
Durring add phase I do take off minuet and sing ballad for whm. I do sing ballad again on 2nd cascade and also I am the person LB.

Another thing with Azred is if you accidentally moved during one of the combo. there a studded 6 sec that the character had no clue what to do next...then it resume.
are you using queuing? if so turn that off....

Also I only ballad before and after add phase during the cascade and turn it off shortly after. Also we dont LB the hand so theres that.
Yes I am using queuing. I will try with it off tonight. Woah no lb hand...
You still need to manage filters and pop stuff manually depending on the instance. None of these profiles are built to fire and forget in endgame raid.
(02-20-2016, 11:05 PM)crayfish Wrote:  Yes I am using queuing.  I will try with it off tonight.   Woah no lb hand...

You have to kill the hand phase without it the second go around why not do it the first time as well and melee lb3 the boss for faster push? At least thats how we reason.We pop lb3 on boss right after the first digititis in last phase. And again at the very end.