Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.14 Average
Anyone have good BRD profile for A3S/A4S.
Make sure double dotting all the hands. It's super easy to maintain two sets of dots during equal concentration. I usually end that phase around 1350ish. 952 is low though... Get riskier! There's not a single cast in a3s that you can't finish a cast before you dodge. Same in a4s.

With no dragoon which is my party comp, my best on a3 is 1173 and my best a4 is 1134.

Look for ways to root yourself a bit more.

Those are both with a ton of ballad because my scholar is in cleric all of a3 unless shit goes awry and until all 4 legs are dead (other than when doing balls) in a4.
Thanks az
(02-26-2016, 02:17 AM)crayfish Wrote:  Thanks az

Np. Not really thrilled about playing bard again, but, i guess thats good news for you guys cuz now i might have to remake a profile... /cry
(02-26-2016, 05:15 PM)AzRed Wrote:  
(02-26-2016, 02:17 AM)crayfish Wrote:  Thanks az

Np. Not really thrilled about playing bard again, but, i guess thats good news for you guys cuz now i might have to remake a profile... /cry

praise the lord
Don't get too excited. Won't be til after we finish progression ... A6S is NUTS
Joining a request for that profile also pls?
You should join as a person who can read a thread. There is a perfectly acceptable bard profile mentioned in this thread. Hell, maybe for kicks I'll run a5 and a6 savages on my alt using the profile to see if it's still viable.
Can pm me azarael Profile to me too pls?
:facepalm:
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaga