Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
MMOMINION Does not Attach on Laptop
Premium 
Hello,

I having a really hard time try to Attach the Bot on my Laptop.  I have purchased 2 Client of the Bots, they both Attach perfectly fine on my Desktop PC.  However, when I try to attach it on my Laptop, it does nothing.  I try Compatibility Mode, None Compability Mode, Attach on FFXIV Loading Screen, inside the game.  Re-Install MMOMINION Bots, yet still nothing.

I have also try not running any Bot at all on the Desktop, and try to open and Attach on the Laptop but it doesn't work either.  I'm at a lost here of what to do next and needed the help.  Both are using Windows 10 Pro.
maybe you dont have all the required files needed. or you have some programs interfering on your desktop, answer the questions in the sticky
Well I even try copy the MMOMINION Folder on my Desktop to the Laptop.  Uninstall it on my Laptop all MMOMINION and re-install every single file and updates it all and still won't attach.

So I don't know why it is not working.  I'm at a lost, and really want to Attach it on the Laptop since it is portable, I can use it at work.

* What OS are you running?
Windows 10 x64 Bits

* What AV is installed?(Antivirus)
None

* Where is the bot installed?(installed path)
C: Main Drive

* Do you have any Anti-Malware installed?
No

* do you have Mumble, Teamspeak, Fraps, any other recording software, Nvida Gamers Experience, Raptr, Caytalist Control Center, guildworks,Teamviwer installed?

None, only different is Laptop using ATI instead of NVidia.

* Did you follow the install instructions found HERE
Yes

* Are you running the bot as admin?
Yes

* Are you using the attach button or having minionapp launch the client?
Attach manually when the game is open by using minionapp to attach the game.

*Are you running any Bot addons?
Just all the one bought from the store.
dont copy the files over, download them as a fresh install from your user CP, this will download all the required background files needed, that are not including in the main bot file folder, such as the redist files and .net files.