Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Huge lag since last round of patches
* What OS are you running?
Win10 pro x86

* What AV is installed?(Antivirus)
None, Self monitored

* Where is the bot installed?(installed path)
C:\MINIONAPP\Bots\FFXIVMinion

* Do you have any Anti-Malware installed?
no

* do you have Mumble, Teamspeak, Fraps, any other recording software, Nvida Gamers Experience, Raptr, Caytalist Control Center, guildworks,Teamviwer installed?
Ts3 but never use it. no on everything else.

* Did you follow the install instructions found HERE
yes, never had an issue till last week

* Are you running the bot as admin?
yes
* Are you using the attach button or having minionapp launch the client?
auto launch

*Are you running any Bot addons?
none

As title states,   last week,  maybe Monday  all modes on the client worked well on my end,    i could run it roughly 30 hours before having to close it and my game to refresh everything,   after these last batch of patches im having to restart everything after 30 minutes,  i cant even run it over night while i sleep anymore,  not sure what broke  but can someone look into it?    

Quest mode  with sebs gathering pack
Grind - ( after 45 mins severe lag  )
Assist mode   lags instantly when you enable it 

have not tried any other modes yet  but these 3 are the most notable.   

and for some reason if my game crashes it no longer auto closes and relaunches a fresh window.  it used to,  not sure why it stopped 

ALSO whoever fixed the stutter on Melee AOE dodge  great job!  love it  works so much better now.
what AV are you running? answer the questions in the sticky please. More info is needed, not seeing these issues at all on my end.
(02-14-2016, 11:27 PM)Cichard Wrote:  what AV are you running? answer the questions in the sticky please.  More info is needed, not seeing these issues at all on my end.

Edited with info,  also  note i never had this problem before  I've been subscribed for 3 months with   positive results UNTIL last weeks batch of patches,  one line specifically said "reduced lag"  but after launching the game after that patch i experienced nothing BUT lag/  after today's patch also  i am seeing no change in the lag.   also game not closing and relaunching itself  when it crashes like it used to before.
maybe i would try a fresh install, because i cannot get these issues to happen, nor anyone else ive talked to. I can use teamviewer and see whats going on if you like, you can PM me the information.
(02-15-2016, 03:22 PM)Cichard Wrote:  maybe i would try a  fresh install,  because i cannot get these issues to happen, nor anyone else ive talked to.  I can use teamviewer and see whats going on if you like, you can PM me the information.

did a fresh install this morning,  seems to have reduced it a lot,  but its still kind of there.  just not as bad
(02-17-2016, 06:12 AM)pieman1234 Wrote:  
(02-15-2016, 03:22 PM)Cichard Wrote:  maybe i would try a  fresh install,  because i cannot get these issues to happen, nor anyone else ive talked to.  I can use teamviewer and see whats going on if you like, you can PM me the information.

did a fresh install this morning,  seems to have reduced it a lot,  but its still kind of there.  just not as bad

only time i get lag is when fishing profile from sebbs chooses bait, i get a brief second of lag.  how many bots are you running?
(02-17-2016, 02:05 PM)Cichard Wrote:  
(02-17-2016, 06:12 AM)pieman1234 Wrote:  

only time i get lag is when fishing profile from sebbs chooses bait, i get a brief second of lag.  how many bots are you running?

Just the one,   and i cant run it over night anymore.  it never auto refreshes itself
what do you mean auto refreshes itself?