Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Individual Character Cache Files?
Good morning!

I was wondering if there are some sort of character cache files for nav meshes, questing, etc? I've noticed odd quirks with some questing profiles specific to some of my characters but not others. One example being Sebbs Gathering Profiles. All my characters are the same race, use the same mount, doing the same nodes, and same nav mesh; However the character that was doing the nodes during the beginning phases of the quest profile's existence (with small bugs included) gets hung up in some areas or has problems with gathering some nodes while the character that caught up later when most issues were already hashed out runs everything just fine.

I don't think it's a profile or nav mesh issues, because some characters run perfectly fine in some spots while others are getting hung up. So I figured maybe there was some individual character information being saved that I might be able to purge and run the character "fresh". I wanted to avoid completely reinstalling MMOMinion if I could, but if it's the only way then it's the only way. Thanks!

[Edit]

Specific example just this morning. Mining Mythrite Ore, one character has no problems mining, the other won't do anything. Strange. Here is a picture
On a side note: The bot didn't teleport to the Western Highlands (right bot). I had manually teleported to see if it would "jump start" the bot.

[Image: 2wcecs6.jpg]