Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2.57 Average
sebbs gathering add on.
(02-18-2016, 03:39 PM)barfelonous Wrote:  Can't figure out how to set it up to just gather. Tried it last night and it wouldn't gather dark chestnut logs. Anyone had this problem or can someone point more in the right direction?
Wait, this is the English support forum. Can I get A link to the correct support forum?
Store addons forum or check the wiki
(02-19-2016, 06:15 PM)barfelonous Wrote:  
(02-18-2016, 03:39 PM)barfelonous Wrote:  Can't figure out how to set it up to just gather. Tried it last night and it wouldn't gather dark chestnut logs. Anyone had this problem or can someone point more in the right direction?
Wait, this is the English support forum. Can I get A link to the correct support forum?

http://www.mmominion.com/forum-171.html 

the proper profile you are talking about
(02-20-2016, 03:04 AM)Cichard Wrote:  
(02-19-2016, 06:15 PM)barfelonous Wrote:  

http://www.mmominion.com/forum-171.html 

the proper profile you are talking about

Mmk sry about that. Very new to these forums. Really appreciate the help. Do you guys typically wait a few days after a big patch to start the bot? Just in case kinda measure?
nope soon as devs put something up run it just dont afk for a while .. report any bugs in the forum they open for bugs ... dont open a new post about every new issue from a patch they get annoyed at that..
hmmm. was gonna run it while I slept. i'll give my comp a break tonight then ; )