Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Profiles not working correctly after update
Figured out why my opener chain wasn't activating on my MCH. It's because the IsReady condition for Reload (2867) and Wildfire (2878) is coming back as false even though it's usable. Other classes may also have this issue with their unique job skills.
having issues with flaming arrow activating on brd profiles
Can confirm an issue with Ground Target abilities, but no issues with the 2 MCH skills listed, as long as the target property is set correctly, would have to see the profile to diagnose further.
Have been playing all day without issues with level 1 abilities, so I can't confirm any issues there either.
It is not just mch abilities that are showing false under Isready under the dev tool. Raging Strikes, Hawk's Eye, Blood for Blood, Flaming Arrow, etc. Of course you can get them to fire off with no isready checks but that defeats the purpose of the opening chains among other things.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

We put in a validtargetcheck into isready to fix some issues, so you need to make sure that your actions have the correct target set in the profile. It worked before due to pure luck. I am about to put out a fix for the ground targeted actions as well. The devmon isready only works on what target you have selected (yourself if no target is selected) just a fyi, obviously you cannot cast blood for blood on a striking dummy.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Proper target is set and still not firing as it did before. I get it though isready on say quelling strikes will be false now if I am targeting a mob.
isready works based on what targetid you pass to ActionList:Get(), and i haven't put out the new dat just yet
openers using chains are still broken till now
(03-04-2016, 03:50 AM)Ace Wrote:  Can confirm an issue with Ground Target abilities, but no issues with the 2 MCH skills listed, as long as the target property is set correctly, would have to see the profile to diagnose further.
Have been playing all day without issues with level 1 abilities, so I can't confirm any issues there either.

Turns out I was wrong about Reload, but the issue for Wildfire is still there along with all other skills that require a target when put into IsReady. I can see it going from "false" to "true" when I select a target, but it still refuses to do the opener if that said skill is in the IsReady check. The Level 1 skills has been fixed with the an update about 6+ hours ago.

(03-04-2016, 05:02 AM)Powder Wrote:  We put in a validtargetcheck into isready to fix some issues, so you need to make sure that your actions have the correct target set in the profile. It worked before due to pure luck. I am about to put out a fix for the ground targeted actions as well. The devmon isready only works on what target you have selected (yourself if no target is selected) just a fyi, obviously you cannot cast blood for blood on a striking dummy.

I had correct targets set already in all my actions in my profiles before these issues occurred.

I switched from IsReady check to CD Is Ready and now all my openers work again.
For the "Other Skill Checks", Is Ready will have to be somewhat expanded to be sent a target ID, in order to return a correct value in cases where the skill being checked is an offensive skill.