Thread Rating:
  • 16 Vote(s) - 2.63 Average
Unsupported - EasyMonk Profile w/ Ace's Positional Assister *Updated* 12-Mar-2016
(03-07-2016, 12:27 AM)hxx112 Wrote:  The flickering issue with Assister will be difficult for me to fix with my limited coding knowledge.  The fix for this would be to add a GCD remaining time check in addition to the buff/debuff timer check in place.

I'm thinking I should add positional detection to this profile like my NIN profile where it will use the highest potency skill based on your current location.  This might help out people who fail to reach their positional in time.

Edit:  now that i've taken a look at the skills and their positional bonus, it looks like it won't make a difference since most skills with failed positionals still hit harder than their counterpart with a correct positional.

the monk must follow the right positions to maximize your dps ...
and unlike the ninja must maintain a skill order for the stack and buff , then use the check positioning to perform the skill is wrong in my opinion .
Is it possible to learn this without using the assister? For DRG and NIN it's really easy because you know when the script is going to use a certain skill, but MNK seems a litttle more complex. I find the assister to be very irritating and out of place and I can't handle using it.

I would like to hear from more experienced players how they handle it.
(03-08-2016, 07:34 AM)Waldstein Wrote:  Is it possible to learn this without using the assister? For DRG and NIN it's really easy because you know when the script is going to use a certain skill, but MNK seems a litttle more complex. I find the assister to be very irritating and out of place and I can't handle using it.

Script is set to refresh buff/debuff at <5 seconds.

Refresh @ Flank for Opo-opo (Dragon Kick)
Refresh @ Flank for Raptor (Twin Snakes)
Refresh @ Rear for Coeurl form (Demolish)

Personally, I just remember Flank/Flank/Rear
(03-08-2016, 07:34 AM)Waldstein Wrote:  Is it possible to learn this without using the assister? For DRG and NIN it's really easy because you know when the script is going to use a certain skill, but MNK seems a litttle more complex. I find the assister to be very irritating and out of place and I can't handle using it.

i also using modified elru monk profile.. his custom made monk assister is quite accurate, with voice alert is pretty easy for me.. but only can use with his profile*
What about Tornado kick? Its not use it.

edit: i added it
Has an issue where the it gets stuck in a loop sometimes of casting touch of death on bosses over and over unless you interrupt it by manually entering the next move. Only seems to happen on bosses randomly.

For example: Current move: Touch of death. Next move: Twin snakes. it will keep casting touch of death until you input twin snakes manually.
(03-09-2016, 07:34 AM)Reks Wrote:  Has an issue where the it gets stuck in a loop sometimes of casting touch of death on bosses over and over unless you interrupt it by manually entering the next move. Only seems to happen on bosses randomly.

For example: Current move: Touch of death. Next move: Twin snakes. it will keep casting touch of death until you input twin snakes manually.

This is probably due to the boss debuff limit, it just needs a value in Secs since Unique (I use 27 on my profile). I also use Secs since Unique on Dragon Kick/Demolish/Fracture since you can get stuck in a dragon kick > true strikes/twin snakes > demolish loop if you're hitting the debuff limit.
I'm not entirely sure how to do that, Could you explain how to me?
(03-09-2016, 09:34 AM)Reks Wrote:  I'm not entirely sure how to do that, Could you explain how to me?

Open the skill manager, find touch of death then the very last option under basic details named Secs since Unique and put a number in there for the minimum amount of seconds before it will recast that skill on each unique monster.
(03-09-2016, 10:07 AM)wycs Wrote:  
(03-09-2016, 09:34 AM)Reks Wrote:  I'm not entirely sure how to do that, Could you explain how to me?

Open the skill manager, find touch of death then the very last option under basic details named Secs since Unique and put a number in there for the minimum amount of seconds before it will recast that skill on each unique monster.

Cheers mate.