Thread Rating:
  • 16 Vote(s) - 2.63 Average
Unsupported - EasyMonk Profile w/ Ace's Positional Assister *Updated* 12-Mar-2016
Which sound is for which position?
Hey I am seeing a problem with elixer field I've noticed it several times on thordan ex it uses it during the add phase when there is nothing in range
A couple of suggestions if you have the time <3 Aoe priority should be higher followed by Greased lightning rotation if less than so many seconds then touch of death and of course last fracture. The bot will throw elixer field even if nothing is close by and will occasionally lose GL3 if there is small down time because its major priority is touch of death. It will also not use rockbreaker aoe rotation sometimes because it will use demolise DOT instead and will only use rockbreaker if all other dots are up.
(04-09-2016, 02:35 PM)Mcdougall Wrote:  A couple of suggestions if you have the time <3 Aoe priority should be higher followed by Greased lightning rotation if less than so many seconds then touch of death and of course last fracture. The bot will throw elixer field even if nothing is close by and will occasionally lose GL3 if there is small down time because its major priority is touch of death. It will also not use rockbreaker aoe rotation sometimes because it will use demolise DOT instead and will only use rockbreaker if all other dots are up.

agreed with you^^ try to fix it by myself but seems no ways, hope ts can giv any advice or solution...
Chakras no longer work for me after the latest MMOMinion update. Filters no longer display properly either.
(04-13-2016, 01:56 AM)Reks Wrote:  Chakras no longer work for me after the latest MMOMinion update. Filters no longer display properly either.

still not working? i haven update to latest version yet ><||
(04-13-2016, 01:56 AM)Reks Wrote:  Chakras no longer work for me after the latest MMOMinion update. Filters no longer display properly either.

eh, after today update, all stuffs still works fine.
Assister doesn't seem to work for me... I appended to both lua files a "_3.04" (I want versioning with the profiles to easily be able to differentiate), though this shouldn't make a difference? I checked inside the Assister lua and there's no file name mentioned, so I guess the mechanic is to look for the same profile file name. Assister just sits there and does nothing ;)
(04-14-2016, 10:39 PM)TauTau Wrote:  Assister doesn't seem to work for me... I appended to both lua files a "_3.04" (I want versioning with the profiles to easily be able to differentiate), though this shouldn't make a difference? I checked inside the Assister lua and there's no file name mentioned, so I guess the mechanic is to look for the same profile file name. Assister just sits there and does nothing ;)

If you want help take a screenshot don't just so it's not working. How on earth is anyone suppose to help you?
the screenshot would just show Assister with empty fields for "current" and "next" position, how much help would that be?