Thread Rating:
  • 16 Vote(s) - 2.63 Average
Unsupported - EasyMonk Profile w/ Ace's Positional Assister *Updated* 12-Mar-2016
assister works just fine, just tested it
(04-16-2016, 10:32 AM)TauTau Wrote:  the screenshot would just show Assister with empty fields for "current" and "next" position, how much help would that be?

because you obviously after bot reset has not selected a profile or there is something in the console stopping you from working
he probally not have the profile put in the assister profile folder,
follow up from last post:
- Aoe priority should be higher followed by Greased lightning rotation if less than so many seconds then touch of death,
- The bot will throw elixir field even if nothing is close by,
- occasionally lose GL3 if there is small down time because its major priority is touch of death,
- It will also not use rock breaker aoe rotation sometimes because it will use demolish DOT instead and will only use rockbreaker if all other dots are up,
- suggest that rock breaker will used when detect 2 or more mobs,
- sometime the opening (with all filters ticked) after 2 hit, the bot will idle for 4 seconds for donno what reasons >.<"
Photography 
since this seems so hard to believe ;)

[Image: shot1.png]

[Image: shot2.png]
how i can turn the sound off ?
(04-29-2016, 03:19 PM)speedwagon Wrote:  how i can turn the sound off ?

if you look at the Screenshot, there's "Play Sounds", just uncheck that. I can't verify though, cause I have no sound at all :D
(04-29-2016, 04:38 PM)TauTau Wrote:  
(04-29-2016, 03:19 PM)speedwagon Wrote:  how i can turn the sound off ?

if you look at the Screenshot, there's "Play Sounds", just uncheck that. I can't verify though, cause I have no sound at all :D

im still hear the sound
Is this profile strictly for level 60 or can it be used whilst leveling?
anyway to add fracture in the opener ?