Thread Rating:
  • 16 Vote(s) - 2.63 Average
Unsupported - EasyMonk Profile w/ Ace's Positional Assister *Updated* 12-Mar-2016
(03-06-2016, 11:43 AM)hxx112 Wrote:  
(03-06-2016, 06:41 AM)marx87 Wrote:  ty for hard work...

is possible implement this opener:
form shift x3
•  Demolish
•  Perfect Balance
•  Snap Punch
•  Blood For Blood
•  Snap Punch
•  Internal Release
•  Dragon Kick
•  (Draconian Potion of Strength)
•  Twin Snakes
•  Elixir Field
•  Snap Punch
•  Howling Fist
•  Touch Of Death
•  Steel Peak
•  Bootshine
•  The Forbidden Chakra
•  True Strike
•  Demolish
•  Dragon Kick
•  Twin Snakes
•  Snap Punch
continue with normal rotation..
this one of best mnk opener
ty you for work again

ps assister dont work :

Looks like the only difference between this opener and the one I have is that you'd prefer Demolish Snap Snap instead of Snap Snap Demolish.  I'll have to check with some sources before making a change but I feel like having Demolish 2 GCDs later would be the better choice due to it benefiting from GL2 instead of GL0.

As for the assister, is anyone else having issues with it because it's working for me, even with my other 2 assisters for DRG/NIN

the assister u put works ok but i think it missed higher pitch sound alert on flank and lower pitch sound alert on rear, it is better if there is sound alert on changing position.. 
another problem is sometime the assister will flashing between flank and rear making it is hard to judge which position is correct.. btw i still testing this profiles too.

new:
sometime the assister went blank, no show skills at all, only "Any" at top on random... i think this is related to the minion, not profile itself?

Messages In This Thread
RE: EasyMonk Profile w/ Ace's Positional Assister - Needs Testing - by samanosuke4848 - 03-06-2016, 12:15 PM