Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average
Can't place Markers
Ace, I deleted my .info for the hinterlands trying to troubleshoot the issue by re-downloading it from the main server. Unfortunately, I don't think I can be of any help as it is a freshly downloaded file.

I am still unable to place grinding, gathering, or fishing markers in the hinterlands. Everywhere else is fine.
I think it has something to do with the grind template section being empty in the .info file. I tried, for testing purposes (i am no coder) straight transplanting a 'grindtemplate' section from another .info file and the box loaded, although, it wouldn't actually grind on the white-listed beastie...just selected.

The current .info for the hinterlands only consists of PvP markers. Is there an instructional on how i can build a grindtemplate so as it works in an area?

Thanks in advance.
(03-14-2016, 08:42 AM)kyln Wrote:  Ace, I deleted my .info for the hinterlands trying to troubleshoot the issue by re-downloading it from the main server. Unfortunately, I don't think I can be of any help as it is a freshly downloaded file.

I am still unable to place grinding, gathering, or fishing markers in the hinterlands. Everywhere else is fine.

I made this one for Crawlers in the hinterlands...removed the PvP markers and used another .info as a base - working good. If crawlers is not what you want, build your own marker and delete crawlers...I think it builds all the base button link info for it to work:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4699...lands.info

Hope this helps.
I'm going to guess that any of you having this issue must have downloaded the Seal Rock mesh/task file from the Navigation mesh forum. The task file in that pack was from a very long time ago, and will create some a non-current PvP marker template that is probably corrupted your entire install.
(03-15-2016, 01:46 PM)Ace Wrote:  I'm going to guess that any of you having this issue must have downloaded the Seal Rock mesh/task file from the Navigation mesh forum.  The task file in that pack was from a very long time ago, and will create some a non-current PvP marker template that is probably corrupted your entire install.

If that's the case Ace, it was pushed with the update that dropped saturday/sunday there...if you delete your .info file, the one the server provides is the one with the pvp marker stuff. Only things i download are the system provided updates. I haven't done any custom profiles.
(03-15-2016, 05:25 PM)fxfire Wrote:  which info file is that ? i shall kill it asap

Dravanian Hinterlands.

One other thing, farming Wind Crystals in the Shroud - navmesh may be a wee bit messed. Gets stuck on a tree and just keeps running/jumping on the spot (its the lvl30 x2 shard area) - how do I see whats going on to report it to you guys for a potential navmesh issue?
Hi, I was having the same issue a few minutes ago. I deleted the Dravanian Hinterlands.info and reloaded the bot, it downloaded a new version and ran the game. I can place markers again \o/ Thanks guys!