Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Crafting bot issue
I'm having an issue with the bot for any crafting profile i use where all it does is start the craft, do careful synthesis II then it doesn't do anything else afterwards. Does anyone know what the problem could be? Thanks.
More Infos pls. Share your profil - which level you are, which crafting class, what is the last action
(07-05-2017, 08:11 AM)Zanci Wrote:  More Infos pls. Share your profil - which level you are, which crafting class, what is the last action

I was a lvl 60 culinarian currently 63 using the 70 Dur 420 CP Profile which I have attached and the culinarian skill manager profile. The last and only action that the bot uses is careful synthesis II then stops. But the thing is this happens with any of the profiles that I have tried to use for crafting, so could it be an issue with the culinarian skill manager profile? Thanks for the help.

Attached Files
.lua   70Dura420CP.lua (Size: 212.93 KB / Downloads: 18)
.lua   Culinarian.lua (Size: 43.87 KB / Downloads: 8)
I never used this Skill profiles like culinarian. I think they are all old. I tryed that culinarian profil and it only use carefull synthese II, but i am not wondering. I very sure that this was designed in the past for 32 bit version of the bot - since they changed many things.

70Dura 420 CP works fine for me. May you missed some cross skills like Bryegots blessing, Careful Synthesis II, Innovation, Comfort Zone
(07-05-2017, 06:44 PM)Zanci Wrote:  I never used this Skill profiles like culinarian. I think they are all old. I tryed that culinarian profil and it only use carefull synthese II, but i am not wondering. I very sure that this was designed in the past for 32 bit version of the bot - since they changed many things.

70Dura 420 CP works fine for me. May you missed some cross skills like Bryegots blessing, Careful Synthesis II, Innovation, Comfort Zone

Well I tried using it without the culinarian skill profile and just used the crafting profiles and it just starts the craft then does nothing so I'm not sure what the issue is with mine. I checked and I have all the cross skills.
I am not sure that i understand what you did.       Did you that? 

You talked about crafting profiles and skill profiles. I think both are Skill profiles and should be placed MINIONAPP\Bots\FFXIVMinion64\LuaMods\ffxivminion\SkillManagerProfiles

Skill Profiles use the different crafting skills to get the progress and quality high enough. 

Crafting Profiles bound and Skill profil to a specific recipe + maybe a bufffood. Also is it possible about crafting profiles to select the using of materials like 2 NQ and 2 HQ of each needed material, but last time i used that there was an issue with it and its not necessary to use them.

Take a skill profil and under profil select none, maybe that was the issue.
I am having the same issue. Here is a screenshot : [Image: 9cc8590e306354574b8ff02102c77a50.jpg]

I did my own profile, since the others do the same thing. But it just stops after the first careful synthesis, or any other spell increasing the synthesis.

EDIT : Nvm i'm retarded, just had to put more careful synthesis in the skill profile.