Thread Rating:
  • 62 Vote(s) - 3.66 Average
Genetic's Crafting Profiles 4.0 Edition
All of my profiles randomly have stopped working. The primary one I use is the 1968 4Star ToT 470CP and it gets stuck right after the initial set of flawless synthesis. I was using it yesterday without issue.

With food buffs, 1037 craftsman, 970 control and 473CP
All of them? Did you update before it stopped working? Did you try to redownload the profiles and see if it worked after you replaced.
Yes, so the main one that I care about is 1968 4Star ToT 470CP, the 3 star one never seemed to work properly.

If I enable craft debugging, where do I pull that log from?
take a screen shot of the bot menu with selected profile, the Craft item or in progress. what step its stuck on and console if u can like this http://puu.sh/vFz8K.jpg
[Image: iAU1Iuv.jpg]
Off the topic a bit but will any of your profiles work with the custom delivery quest stuff?
is that moogle tribe? im unsure. Be a bit more specific and i can check.
Don't worry about it, they were a lot easier than I thought but, it was in reference to the Custom Delivery quest by NPC Zhloe Aliapoh it is a weekly turn-in item.
oh. i just use either the 1-50 profile since im 60 or the 70Dura420CP ones. i also got some other profiles i use w/e depending on what i craft. I have something to automate all the crafts lol
4 Star 70 Durability Macro  - 437 CP Version coming soon...plz!